[Part8]

Y/n pov
I touched my lips. Why didn't I push him away. And I'm still confused who the hell is "she"...
I hope Jungkook is okey, after what happened I need to meet up with him. If I don't explain everything he might get the wrong idea.
***ding***
I took my phone and looked into the message that was sent.
Babe: Hey y/n sorry about today
Tf he named him self and babe this boy
Me: it's ok I guess but I won't let it happen again
Babe: we will see 😏
Me: ugh...and one more thing I have to know who the f you were talking about
Babe: I'll explain that later when we have our date ;)
Me: I didn't agree for any date
Babe: well I did so get ready for 6pm I'll pick you up. If you don't you know what's going to happen
Me: fine
Babe: cya later baby girl 😘
Me: 😒
I closed my phone and decided to go for a walk outside. I need to get my brain freshly started before meeting that jerk.
I looked at the time it was 4:30pm I have a lot of time. I walked past the playground watching kids playing. Remembering the past I didn't really want to remember. With a sad smile on my face I made it to a little bench where I saw a familiar figure sitting there alone. My face lit up looking at who it was.
"Jungkookie!" I shouted and ran to the bench he quickly turned around with a confused expression on his face.
"Oh y/n what are you doing here?" He said with a small voice.
"Oh I was just talking a walk then I saw you" I gave him a big smile he just looked down why isn't he smiling like he used to¿ ohhh y

There was a moment of silence.
"Where Taehyung?" He said out of the blue.
"I don't know and I don't care really" I said with a annoyed expression.
"But he's your boyfriend you should care" he said still looking down onto his feet.
"Well about that...I was going to tell you about it in class but Taehyung wouldn't let me-" before I could finish his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and quickly picked it up.

"Y-yes dad" he seems nervous talking to his dad in the phone.
"Yes I'm coming right away" he quickly said and grabbed his white bag next to him.
"I'm sorry I need to go I'll talk to you later" he quickly ran before I could say bye. Is he scared of his parents or what?
I looked at the time it's 5:13pm hmmm I should head home. I slowly walked home and took the neighbourhood that I usually don't take. I was walking past a house when I head a shout.
"Didn't I tell you to get 100% on your test" the man shouted. Shush why they gotta be so loud and so what if he doesn't. Before I could go any further. I heard the door slam open and I quickly looked to see Jungkook standing there with his head down. Wtf u thought and ran to him. He's eyes were red. I could tell.

"Get back here" I man shouted I assume his dad.
"Don't touch him" I shouted as everyone stopped in their places. I quickly took jungkooks hands. And moved closer to his father.
"Why are you shouting at him?" I said with anger in my voice.
"Who the hell are you" his dad eyed me.
"I-I'm his friend" he chuckled at my response, including his mom. Is it that funny...
"From when does this loser have any friend" he said with a evil laugh. What???!!!!! The actual fuck!!!! How could they say that about their own son???
"W-what the hell do you even see him as your son!" I shouted at them. I can't believe they are doing this to him!

"Y/n just go I don't need your help" Jungkook said behind me. I looked at him.
"But I wanna help you" before he could respond I heard his dad say.
"Just go home your parents will be worried and you come in when you ready" he pointed at Jungkook before both of them went inside.

"Jungkook are you ok--" I was cut off by him.
"Y/n look can you not interact with my life. I don't always need your help, I can deal with things by myself ok. Your making me seem so weak" he said angrily while raising his voice
"B-but I was just standing up for you w-what wrong with that" I said with a shaky voice. I felt my tears build up.
"Well don't just go with your boyfriend and don't interact with me anymore" he said and pushed me to the side and went into his house shutting the door harshly.
Wtf just happened. My brain couldn't process everything. Did he just tell me to get out of his life or what?
"What's wrong with him" i mumbled to myself. If he angry that I'm dating Taehyung? But why would he be? And his parents he should repost that to the police it's not execrable I don't want him to suffer at school and at home.

I made my way to my house quietly. I have not words I really don't understand what's going on with everything. First Taehyung and that girl then Jungkook with his parents and all the fuss!
I stepped into the house and soon heard the door bell. I opened it and my eyes widened omg I forgot!!!!!
"R u ready" he said with a small smile.
"Uhmmm no van we go another day" I said awkwardly.
"No let's go" he said and took my hand and literally dragged me into his car. Is he even allowed to drive he's only in high school. I held on tight he's a really fast driver.
"Let's go" I stepped out the car it's actually pretty here.

"Wow" I gasped and saw what he did. I never knew a guy like him would be this sweet.

 I never knew a guy like him would be this sweet

I've always imagined a date like this. I smiled widely this is actually really Romaric yet sweet at the same time!
"Do u like it" i looked at him he had a big smile. Omg he can actually smile and he looked good.
"Ye I love it and never knew a guy like you would do something like this" I blurted out. I think I offended him.
"Ouch" he said and sat down. I sat next to him and apologised.

"So about that girl" i finally opened the topic I'm dying to hear about.
"Well I don't want to talk about it but it's you so I'll tell you." He cleared his trout.
"Her name was ___"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey guys hope you like the chapter.
💖💖💖