Episode 2: Whats up with Bakugou?

(This chapter contains some pretty explicit NSFW content, just as a heads up)

Meanwhile~

A huge four by four stopped outside of an old radio shack just off the beat and path, a good walk from the nearest road. Night was coming and the crew needed somewhere to hold up.

"You sure this place is safe Bakugou?" Kirishima asked sticking his head out the window to look around: he had his hair down now almost permanently as products were too hard to find, a dirty white bandana under that, before opening the door and stepping out on to the crunch of leaves.

"Of course it fucking is!" The explosive blonde snapped from the drivers seat as he kicked the door open roughly. Bakugou stepped out, his iron toed boots crunching the ground as he walk towards the small chain link fence guarding the shack. Bakugou hadn't changed much even after the apocalypse: still striving to be the best, still angry all the time, still an asshole. But one thing had changed.

"You coming or not shitty hair" Bakugou growled lowly as he looked away from Kirishima, extending a hand out to him. This made the red haired boy blush and smile goofily as he took the others hand, it was warm and rough.

Bakugo growled lowly as he locked the truck and headed inside with Kirishima in tow. The place was secure, no undead lurking around, there was even a few bottles of water and canned food in the break room. Bakugou was quietly shoving them all into his bag without a second thought, his lever action shotgun resting on the side, prepared for anything that might come in. The rest of the time he spent nailing the windows over with boards and barricading the door shut.

"Hey Bakugou... Come in here" he heard kirishima call from the break room lounge area where there were a few non ruined couches. The explosive blonde groaned and dragged himself in, carrying all his stuff but as soon as he saw him...
"KIRISHIMA PUT SOME FUCKING CLOTHES ON!" He yelled furiously as his face exploded red, turning his head to look away but he couldn't bring himself to glance from the corner of his eye.
"Bro, check me over to see if I got bit or something at the overpass earlier" he said pretty calmly like he wasn't standing there in his birthday suit. Bakugou could feel his pants tightening as he tried not to imagine all the things he would do to kirishima or what the sharp toothed red head would do to him.
"Fine..." He groaned walking over to him and starting to check over his body. Kirishima was fine... Like really fine: his beautifully sculpted ass that was perfect, that sexy chest with that muscular figure Bakugou couldn't get enough of, and he tried not to look at his crotch but his eyes slipped that way. He was pretty big. Bakugou blushed harder before slowly bringing his eyes up to Kirishima's level.
"Thanks bro... Here let me repay you" he purred and rammed his lips against the others, Bakugou turning bright red as he felt not only his hands wrap around Kirishima's waist but also the feeling of his body toppling back under Kiri's weight

-----NSFW SECTION-----

"Kirishima the fuck!" Bakugou yelled as he felt the others strong ass grind against his covered erection. That shut him up pretty quick.

"Dude you've been more frustrated than usual... You could have just asked." The cheerful redhead smiled as he popped the buttons of Bakugou's trousers and shifted them down to his ankles before returning to grinding his ass against the others hard member.

"Fuck..." Bakugou groaned... He wasn't gonna deny how good this felt, really good like wow am I in heaven good"

"Bro I love you, you know I would do anything for you" kirishima purred as he took the others boxers off, the entire time sinking his teeth into the others neck, gently peppering it with kisses.

"I love you too..." Bakugou mumbled looking away embarrassed as kirishima undid his shirt buttons and rubbed his rough hands down the others pecks.

"If you needed this... You could of just asked" Kiri smiled as he grinded his girthy fat cock against Bakugou's equally monsterous member, rewarding him with moans and grunts from the blonde who turned to look at Kirishima. The two of them moaned gently when Kiri's hand wrapped around both their cocks and began to gently stroke them both.

"Mmph...~" Bakugou moaned, hating how vulnerable and weak he sounded, the redhead snickering as he felt the other felt his pecs. Kirishima smirked a bit. Not long ago the world had ended and they were right in the mess of the city with Kaminari, Sero and Mina, and now it was just him and the explosive blonde, still as angry and shouty as ever, but ever since they were a thing he could see just how much he cares.

"ahh Katsuki~" Kirishima purred, pressing his body against the others, drooling a bit at the sensation of their dicks grinding between his hand happily. Even like this Bakugou seemed stern and serious, but the little cracks in his mask would show when Kiri gripped especially hard or sped up a bit.

"Geez shitty hair, do you have to be so fucking loud!" He snarled looking up at him, purposely thrusting up to increase the friction between them which made the excited red hair only get more sloppy and love fuelled.

"Only for you Baku~" he smirked while knots were tying in his stomach, looking down at the blonde bombshell who was making just the cutest sounds.

"Well keep it down, the fucking dead will com~eee storming in." He scowled before getting that similar sensation that was tingling down Kiri's spine.

"Mmmph Bakugou!"

"Do it shitty hair!" He growled as they both finished with in seconds of each other, Kirishima's hand still going like it had a mind of its own, beating the mess everywhere as they came down from their highs pretty quick, Kirishima flopping on Bakugou. His hand was really sore.

"Well fuck."

"Yep... pretty awesome bro." Kirishima sat up on the shirtless Katsuki and reached across for his clothes, the cold really hitting him now that the heat of intimacy and jacking it with your bro was quickly fading.

"Yeah... I guess you weren't too bad." Bakugou smirked getting up and cleaning himself off with an old rag that was gonna be thrown away soon. He smirked quickly hugging the other from behind, giving him a quick neck peck before vanishing off somewhere to make sure the place was secure. Kirishima stood there dazed, smiling like an idiot, his coarse hand running over the place Katsuki had just smooched. Things were going good.

----------------------------

Sup its me.

Y'all probably through this was gonna be some Midoriya Todoroki smexy times. But what a twist huh. Anyways, hope you lot are enjoying and I'll try update as regularly as I can