Episode 1: Makin my way down town

Everything was dead. Well undead. But the world Todoroki knew was gone. A year had passed since he thought through the hordes clawing at classroom 1-A to save Midoriya. After that the two had been through the works pretty rough, Midoriya really getting distressed and emotional more often, Todoroki shared his feelings, but he wouldn't show it. He was the strong column Midoriya leaned on when he needed it.

Currently, the two were settling up on the coast, far away from any big city and thus the undead. As they drove along, Midoriya looked out the passenger seat window, feeling somewhat comforted by the endless green fields and wheat, all grown by nature since there were no more farmers around to care for crops.

"Four." Midoriya commented, adding another dash to his notepad for how many undead he had spotted on the drive through the endless fields. Todoroki nodded as he kept his eyes on the road, trying to keep an eye out for anywhere to stop for the night. The back of their hastily repaired family car was full of supplies, office standard water cooler tanks, more cans than anybody should really have, Guns, axes, knives and other gear to battle the undead.

They eventually pulled up on the beach. Sun umbrellas still looming over deck chairs, untouched for months.

"This looks as good a place as any." Todoroki commented, turning the engine off and quickly hopping out to look around briefly. Todoroki still wore his U.A sports jacket most the time, mainly because it was warm but also it reminded him of a better time, and under that was a belt fastened canteen, a holster with a 9mm handgun resting in it. Midoriya then popped his head out, the wind rushing through his fluffy green hair he insisted on not changing in over a year. He was wearing a tattered green flannel over shirt, black tee, blue trousers and his red boots which had somehow managed to survive to this point.

"Shoto..." Midoriya mumbled looking at the back of the boy he had fallen for about half way through this mess. It was just something about him. Even before all this, he couldn't deny how much he liked Todoroki. And Todoroki liked him too. He extended his coarse experienced hand towards Midoriya who hastily took it. His hands were warm.

"I saw a pretty nice beach house on the way up, we can stay there, maybe have some warm sheets for once." Midoriya pouted as he walked hand with Todoroki, the sand shifting between their feet as they walked up the small smoothed stone path to the massive modern beach house, built on a cliff and extending out to overlook the crushing waves.

"Good spot." Todoroki smiled, ruffling Midoriya's hair, the rest of the houses were boarded up. The entire area was one big foreclosure, no one ever lived on this strip of houses, the further down the lane you progressed, the less constructed the houses got, with the furthest being nothing but support beams.

The two walked up to the front door, scratches running up in, looking as if someone had tried clawing at it. Next to it was a rotting corpse, dried from the sun, all the tart skin plastered against the bones tightly. Todoroki effortlessly pushed the door open and swung the axe to the side, the squelch of blood and flesh severing proved he was right. Sneaky bugger.

"I'll clear this place, you want to start getting the stuff from the car." Shoto asked as he pulled the axe from the wall and stepped into the sun light modern home more.

"Ok. Just be careful Shoto." Midoriya smiled to him, glowing like sunshine as Todoroki felt his heart warm up a bit. This spurred him to be extra careful when searching for the undead, Izuku would be crushed if he went and got himself bit.

When Midoriya came back through the front door: carrying as much of their supplies as he could in his strong arms with some extra piled on top, also a bit extra on top of that from some quick scavenging, he found Todoroki sitting in the massive open living room by the coastal wall of murky rays which let some light slip in and opposite him, a body on the sofa with a blanket tossed over.

"umm... Shoto, what?"

"This guy was in the bathroom, I came in the kitchen, he screamed, I punched him." Todoroki explained rather calmly and unemotionally as he cleaned the guts and blood from his axe while the person opposite stirred on the sofa.

"Ok I guess that's reasonable considering you didn't expect to find anyone here and they year of having to have quick reactions in case of the undead has made everyone on edge so that reaction is fully justified in the~" Midoriya continued to ramble, doing that thing he did almost constantly until Todoroki got up and pulled him close with one arm on his waist to kiss him softly, which made Midoriya melt in happiness. It was quick and sweet, he had found out Todoroki was a pretty good kisser, among other things.

"You're so cute when your rambling." Todoroki muttered, blushing slightly before he pulled away and smiled at the other, who smiled back three times as hard.

"You're not so bad yourself." Midoriya tried acing all suave, which failed horribly as he tripped and fell onto the sofa, earning a hearty chuckle from Todoroki.

"God, you two are so gay..." The dazed person Todoroki decked in th face muttered lowly, still recovering from getting punched in the face. Midoriya looked over at them and his ears picked up on the familiar voice before he got up and eyes widened a bit when he saw the black streaks through the electric yellow hair.

"Kaminari?!" Midoriya exclaimed in a shocked tone as the sight of someone familiar, one of the first friendly faces Midoriya had seen in a while (that wasn't Todoroki's)

"Oh, hey dude." Todoroki waved before continuing to pull supplies back in before barricading the door with a heavy trunk along with flicking up the locks.

"Sorry for punching you in the face." He replied dryly, moving all their stuff into the master bed room with a big plush double bed, Kaminari opting to sleep in a massive two storied room, with the bed on a balcony overlooking the rest of the room.

"Don't worry about it, wouldn't be a Friday if I wasn't being punched in the face." The blonde smirked while Midoriya just looked at him confused while putting an ice pack on the massive black eye Shoto had given him.

"What?"

"Bakugou used to deck me on the face on Fridays, we used to go around Kirishima's and play video games." Kaminari explained as he winced a bit at the biting cold touching his face.

"Are they here too?" Midoriya asked, expecting to be reunited with more familiar faces, but the swift head shake dashed those hopes.

"Last time I saw them was like seven months ago, we got separated by a hoard and they vanished. So, I ended up here trying to keep going as best I can." He explained as he held the ice pack at his eye. There was a small generator down stairs which he was keeping fuelled as best he could.

"Ok... hold still, I get some medical stuff." He said as Midoriya hopped up and reached over to the first aid kit while thinking about where Kacchan might be.

(Hey its me. Author dude. A lot of you were super depressed that mama Midoriya be dead, just as a rule: Pretty much everyone is up on the chopping block.)

(Also next chapter is pretty NSFW, just as an FWI)