Episode 4: Bird boy

Mean while half way across the country...

The never-ending groans and whines of the undead had become somewhat soothing to Tokoyami, after all it wasn't people. Nowadays he spent his days scouring through the city for any left over supplies and there was always an abundance that worried survivors had dropped or forgotten in their hurry. 

Unlike Midoriya or Bakugou, the end of the world had not treated him as kindly. On the day of the end he was alone forced to make his way for a while before being picked up by some 'savoury' characters. That didn't end well. But at least now he had only himself to worry about although he was down an eye and right index finger.  

Cramped into his high rise base was more supplies than anyone would even know what to do with, piles of fuel cans filled to the brim, weapons slotted into a rack, all regularly polished and checked for their quality although Tokoyami's favourite was an FR F2 he found a month after in a over run army base and had managed to hold on to. 

Today was another slow day. Tokoyami woke up at the fourth ray of dawn sliding through the blinds and rolled into his favourite black cloak. After that he would go out on to the roof with breakfast, whatever that would be: today it was beans, and just stare out at the city and maybe try improve his accuracy (tossing rocks at the dead several stories below.)

Except today was a bit different, evident by the sounds of bullets ringing as Tokoyami was enjoying his beans. Quickly he switched from a more relaxed position to a sniping stance where his one good eye gazed through the scope into the streets below. Wind blew through his long black hair, bangs covering his eye patch with the feathers of a raven slotted above his ear.

"Come on shitty hair!" Bakugou yelled standing on top of a tank as he shot of wildly to try and pop some heads of the massive horde chasing him and Kirishima through the city. Their car broke down midway through their looting and things escalated from there to the level where they were fitting off a horde. Kirishima sprinted up the tank and dove over Bakugou, yelling at the top of his lungs as an undead was sneaking up to chomp on Bakugou. But as soon as Kirishima was air born, Tokoyami kicked into full sniper mode and spent all of a millisecond assessing the perfect shot before the loud ring of a sniper shot echoed through the concrete jungle and the head exploded before Kirishima connected his knife.

"The fuck!" Bakugou yelled looking back before quickly toppling a crate to create a small diversion. Tokoyami loaded another round, only taking shots when the two were in mortal peril. 

Bakugou and Kirishima continued to sprint through the city with the sound of sniper shots ringing off in every direction, Kirishima more worried they were gonna get hit than everything else. No matter where they went it seemed the sounds followed them. 

"alright... WHO THE FUCK IS OUT THERE!" Bakugou yelled once they had some head way from the horde, Kirishima still trying to catch his breath and account for everything they had lost. Glass shards shattered as Tokoyami casually strolled in, popping the heads of two undead on his way in with a revolver. The two looked on in confusion, taking a moment to recognise the dark hair silent kid from the back of their class.

"Tokoyami?"

"Bird boy?!" Bakugou growled as they were rolled a rucksack heavy with supplies and a spare handgun, the dark shadow of the city noticing Kiri had tossed his on the way out. 

"Follow the main road and you'll reach a train station, north of that is a small community. If your looking for that." His voice stoic and dead, all emotion seeming void as he turned from them and began to walk off.

"Tokoyami wait, come with us!" Kirishima pleaded tumbling after him but as soon as he swivelled the boisterous red head saw the missing finger and the eye patch over skin that looked as if a human had clawed at him. Even Bakugou was silent when he saw how messed up he was.

"Maybe another time, you two should get going, peak times are about to begin." He replied once again void of any emotion. 

"Come on Shitty Hair." Bakugou scowled, seemingly already tired with Tokoyami's one note silent sniper badass persona but he couldn't stop Kirishima from sprinting over and shoving one of their hand held radio's into his hand.

"If you ever need to talk to someone... call us." Kirishima smiled brightly in some attempt to try and crack a smile onto the dead pan face staring back at him. He didn't get anything back except a thumbs up before bird boy vanished into the rubble and mess of the city before them.

"Ugh... Come on, we got find that blonde shit." Bakugou growled, sticking to the back streets and routes which wouldn't put them in the path of the horde. Kiri nodded, following and once again, being on high alert even he would occasionally let his mind wonder on who else might be out there.

SUP ITS ME! JUST AS AN FWI, TOKOYAMI HAS A HUMAN HEAD. JUST IN CASE IT WASN'T CLEAR.

And here is a small graphic to display where some people are and who is still of the living

And here is a small graphic to display where some people are and who is still of the living. Also just to excite you for some new introductions.