Season 2 Episode 1: On your left

Dark, that's all it was. Sat in the darkness with nothing in every direction, no matter how much Kirishima limped around in the endless void with nothing no matter how long he spent tiring himself out. He couldn't quit remember how he got here, but there was a constant sensation of something clawing at his insides, it was a uncomfortable feeling. While he was unsure how he ended up in a endless void, he still remembered somethings: like Bakugou holding him tight, and the warmth of his breath over his neck. Eventually he did end up on some sort of path towards a distant light, feeling increasingly warm until he was running full speed towards in, feeling as if the flesh under his skin was on fire.

When next his eyes opened it was overwhelmingly bright, forcing them shut for a moment before they slowly fluttered open, gazing around through squinted eyes. He could vaguely make out he in the bed by at the train station, almost able to make out the blurred figure that was Momo Yaoyorozu talking to someone on the other end of the room. Everything was stiff like he had been in rigor-mortis, everything muffled like a flashbang had exploded right by his head. Even moving his hand was a monumental task, the joints stiff and rigid almost refusing to move at all. But then as Kirishima's vision slowly returned, he recognised the sleeping boy, blonde spiked hair and even asleep he had a scowl. But he looked different: his sides were shaved so on the top looking liked like a hair explosion and he had... grown a beard? Not a massive one but kiri could see the short prickly blonde hairs running along his jaw. Regardless of how Bakugou looked, his hand felt the same, still rough and sweaty as he tightly held Kiri's hand.
Kirishima was in some sort of bed with a IV drip going into his other arm and all sorts of other medical machines that had been keeping him alive or something, at least he could hear a heart beat monitor gently pinging along. Once the door closed behind Momo he start to sit up, using his arms as a way to shuffle his body up to rest against the wall. As he did so some hair flopped up and covered his face, odd to say the least: his hair wasn't that long. Except it was. Kirishima's hair had grown ridiculously long to the point where his black roots was the majority of his hair, with only the ends still dyed red, and the odd long streak here and there, with the longest strand reaching past his shoulder blades.
"Damn... how long has it been..."
Four months...
Four months, Kirishima had been out, the winds of water were sweeping in through the open window and Kirishima could see the fields of flowers beginning to sprout from the rolling hills.
"Fuck..." he mumbled and laid back, wiggling his toes, well his one set of ties since he had half his calf severed by his loving boyfriend: but to be fair it was that or become a walking corpse who wanted to eat people. Eventually he could see Bakugou stirring, opening his eyes and Kirishima tapped his hand.
"On your left..." he mumbled and Katsuki eyes light up, no words as he practically jumped on him, wrapping his arms around him tightly, almost sending him back into a coma with how tight he held him.
"Your a real shitty boyfriend you know: making me worry you about you for four months" he mumbled into his shoulder. Kirishima had a small smile on his face, enjoying the warmth of another human holding him, wrapping his hands around Katsuki, patting him on the back.
"Your beards kinda hot"
"Shut up shitty hair..." he mumbled.

Momo poked her head through the door and had a small smile on her face at the sight of Kirishima awake.
"Hey, Momo, That blonde guy from the lake was back today, asked to meet, said he met someone who knew us, wouldn't say anything else" Jirou reported taking off her headphones and handing her guns off to Mina who kept a eye on all the guns and armoury.
"Right, I'll go tomorrow, fancy coming with?" She asked fixing the goggles resting on her head. Jirou nodded and walked off with her, sliding a hand to hold hers when no one was looking.

(Oooo new season already, the next few chapters will be Deku and gang for all those getting tired of boom boom boy and rock boy, whoever you are...)