Episode 3: Denki of the dead??

"I'm just saying, it was pretty obvious you had the hots for Todoroki" Kaminari commented, looting an old block of shops with Midoriya, already begging for a sharp change of conversation.  Meanwhile the dashingly handsome Shoto Todoroki was searching through Denki's stuff unknown to the power blonde, he found many things.

"Like the way you make those eyes at him, pretty much everyone knew, ma dude you need to hide your feelings better."

"Oh because your a master of that?" Midoriya replied in a rather dry tone while he found a box full of beans and other canned preservatives that would be dinner for the next month. He came back out of the back store room and found Kaminari sitting on a small counter for the magazine store, skipping through the pages before stuffing a few into his bag, not realising Midoriya was pretty much next to him, making him jump.

"Umm yeah dude, I'm pretty good at hiding these fi-"

"Yo Shindo, Bakugou, Kirishima, Testu Testu, Tokoyami." Midoriya replied rather snappily as Kaminari turned bright red, swallowing hard while his toes curled inwards at the brutal accuracy of how Midoriya had this all pinned down.

"Todoroki's rubbing off on you."

"Oh you have no idea..."

"What."

"What."

The next store was a gun shop. Perfect. They didn't have much in the way of fire power these days, loosing most of it a 'the bridge incident' and Kaminari never managed to get hold of a gun although...

"Midoriya get back!" Kaminari yelled yanking him back before thrusting the blade of his chain saw into the undead citizens soft malleable guts. As the rotting decrepid fingers tried to claw at him, he pulled on it and the machine chugged to life and tore right through them like butter guts splashing over his face.

"Kaminari... thank yo-"

"I got in my mouth!" He screamed wiping his face quickly while coughing violently, trying to get the nasty taste of blood out before it sank to the back of his throat, which he just about managed but only after Midoriya offered him a water bottle and rag.

"You should probably get a visor or safety glasses for that." He pointed out and luckily there was a yellow pair resting on the shelf amongst loose bullets and a revolver.

"Thanks Deku." Kaminari smiled cleaning himself up as best he could while Midoriya just smiled at hearing that familiar nickname which hadn't rung through his ears in quite some time. Bringing back only warm memories. The two spent a bit of time looting and searching through the tight gun alley shop, finding a few hand guns, a rifle and more ammo which could keep them going for awhile. After their small chat and loot session they headed back to the new home base, the main road was pretty empty except for the long abandoned cars swerved to the edge of the road. 

"So... Todoroki huh?"

"What about him?" Midoriya asked looking at Kaminari, still somehow finding an excuse to smile. He had the back of his electric yellow hair tied back in a small bun while his parting remained, only a bit tucked back. So far Midoriya had only seen him trotting round in black ripped jeans, boots and a pikachu hoodie. He didn't question it.

"He any good in bed?" Kaminari asked bluntly and Midoriya choked on his water and instantly turned bright red, becoming a small flustered baby.

"Kaminari, what the hell! no! I mean I don't know, we haven't really got there yet, but I imagine hes not too bad... I mean shut up!" Deku blurted out as they came up to the front door and used one of the two keys to open it. Kaminari couldn't contain his laughter at the small fluttered boy, continuing all the way to his room where he found Todoroki sitting on the bed, all his 'private magazines' lay around him.

"Oh hi Kaminari, Izuku." 

"Dude the hell!" Kaminari yelled, desperately scrambling to try and hide them all again but the other two had already seen it all and he was slowly sinking into a anxious mess of panic, feeling like mum and dad had just found his porn. Kaminari began to sulk on the bed, Todoroki shuffling off to stand next to Deku, where he explained he was simply looking for a pencil sharpener. 

"Kaminari its fine really, its nothing to be ashamed off." Midoriya smiled trying to reassure him as best he could and bring that smile back on to his face. Kaminari looked down at the mags and smiled a bit before getting up and shoving them back under the bed pretty hastily.

"Thanks Midoriya, it just gets lonely ya know."

"Not really, We've had each other this entire time." Todoroki pointed out and once again his dry tone and pointing out the obvious made nothing but an awkward silence rippled between them all.

"Right who wants Chilli, I can whip up a mean taco." Kaminari boasted trying to break the silence as best he would, the light of dusk running through the coastal windows of his room, bathing everything in a dim orange light.

"Real food, Please!" 

"Sure."

The three enjoyed a group dinner of Kaminari's cooking which was pretty darn good, definitely better than old tinned beans or tuna. For once it was nice to have a some what normal dinner, it reminded everyone of how things were. This was nice: Kaminari dishing up the grub while telling stories from the dorms back in the day while Todoroki would occasionally smile and assist in anyway and Midoirya smiled happily at this somewhat civil function,  a rarity.

-----------------------

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed.