Episode 10: A very merry night

It had been years since Todoroki had a proper Christmas. The years before he was too concerned about surviving and the years before that Todoroki's dad wasn't exactly the festive type.
This morning he woke up to a crashing sound coming from the large open living room which made him practically combat roll in with a handgun.
"What's happening!" Todoroki yelled panicked worry that someone had broken in but he just found Midoriya tangled up in Christmas lights chuckling nervously.
"Hey snowcone... Merry Christmas"Midoriya chuckled nervously trying to get untangled, Todoroki sighed and admired how cute he was like this.
"This is kinda kinky Midoriya... Kamimari's still in the house." Todoroki commented as he tried to untangle the mess of green wire he had been tangled in, the glowing lights hooked around his locks of fluffy green hair.
"Geez Todoroki it's not like that, I was just trying to put some lights up..." he groaned as he tried to wiggle out the lights while Todoroki continued to work the lights out from around him, the two quiet while the snow fell over the house they were staying in. Kaminari was stoking the fire with logs Midoriya had chopped this morning, he was going back and forth constantly while checking on dinner. It really seemed like Midoriya was trying this Christmas, although he always tried but this year he was trying extra hard.
Eventually Midoriya was free from his festive restraints and hugged Todoroki tightly before smooching his cheek.
"Merry Christmas my peppermint prince." Midoriya purred happily sat on Todoroki's lap who was still waking up, eyes half lidded in sleep with his arms lazily hooked around Midoriya. He was so precious like this: too tired to be serious but just awake enough to still function, at least that's what Midoriya thought.
"Merry Christmas Izumi..." he yawned slumping on top of him which Midoriya playfully fought against him.
Later the two found them self on the balcony over looking the frost sea of the horizon, Todoroki had finally woken up fully and just got back from helping Kaminari in the kitchen, booking a arm around Midoriya's waist which let the green haired boy lean into him more.
"Hey... look up." He mumbled and Todoroki did was instructed, glancing up to see a mistake toe.
"Oh would you look at that." He smirked before looking down when Midoriya smashed his lips smashed against his and he held him tight, Midoriya's leg cocking up and the two ignored Kaminari calling them for food is ready for at least ten minute.

This probably sucks I'm sorry
I'm tired and what not
Have a good whatever you celebrate day