Episode 7: Don't take your eyes off me

"Hold still Kirishima!" Momo said sternly as she tried to wash his wounds but the redhead winced when he felt the cold rag brush his skin. Eventually he but his bottom lip enough that the scrapping sensation was minimal, Momo absorbed in her work as she regularly drained the rag of blood it had soaked up into a basin. Momo smiled as she cleaned the wounds, her hair was still the same. 

"So... you and Bakugou?"

"Ummm yeah..." Kirishima chuckled nervously blushing slightly at the idea of former classmates now finding out about all their exploits a year after everything had fallen apart.

"Well I'm happy for you, seems like you have a good handle on him." Momo commented as she tied some bandages around his arms and legs which had been pretty heavily scratched up. Momo's quarters were in the remains of a book store, so she had an endless supply of reading material at her finger tips. The walls were a pale beige which Momo kept in pretty top condition and the emerald rug was beginning to get dirty from all the boots tracking across. The only significant thing she added was a steel bed frame for her mattress and scavenged oak desk for which she could write her notes on top of.

"Yeah, he's really different when you get to know him well." Kirishima smiled, scratching the back of his neck while his tongue grazed over his pointed teeth before as Jiro came in, carrying a bag full of books that looked fit to tear at any moment. 

"Hey, where you want these?" She asked taking her headphones off and sliding them to nest on his neck. Jiro had a studded leather jacket which had definitely seen some wear and tear, torn jeans and boots covered in scratches and scrapes the more Kirishima glanced.

"Ah, just over there please." Momo pointed to the furthest shelf in the corner while she finished making sure Kirishima was all bandaged up. Jiro gave Kirishima a small wave before moving to leave but stopping herself one foot out the door, a continuous thought racking through her mind.

"Kirishima... do you know what happened to Kaminari?" She asked gently and Kiri froze. The last time he saw Kaminari was almost a year ago when a horde split him from the others but he knew he was probably still out there somewhere. Hopefully.

"Not really... last time we saw his was like six months ago and well we've been looking ever since." He explained, Jiro seemed to lighten up a bit, a weight lifted off her shoulders with the knowledge he was still potentially out there somewhere being the idiot she knew. 

"So Momo, how did all this happen?" Kirishima asked after a brief rest and a change into red flannel and black cargo shorts. The two were walking the lanes of the mall like train station, the walkways looking down to the tracks beneath which were filled with barracks and traps of all sorts. Everyone else was just going about their daily business.

"Well we were all on the train when it started, so when things started to fall apart we stuck together and were lucky enough to stubble here. So we fortified and got our own crops and water source going, who would have thought Ashido and Sero were that good at cooking and growing food huh." Momo explained while the two arrived outside of the staff room which someone had scribbled over and written sick bay. Kirishima was eager to see Bakugou but a part of him would sink as soon as thoughts of the worst things popped into his head.

"You should probably head in there soon, he's already punched Sero five times." She sighed giving Kirishima a metal key ring with a single key on it to which he returned a puzzled look of confusion before Momo explained.

"In case you decide to stay with us." She smiled brightly which made the redhead smile back just as brightly before she left to go and check over their defences. As soon as Kirishima pushed open the door a silver tray and scalpels flew right passed him and clunked right into the wall. 

"If you come near me again I'll rip your fucking face off!" Bakugou yelled half way across the room almost acting like a defensive cat while Sero tried to approach but failed to get any closer than he had the last five fours, now out of breath.

"Ummm, Hi babes" Kirishima tried to cut the tension but Bakugou barely registered his presence for a minute before glancing at him quickly and jumping over to him, tackling him to the ground, his entire body weight toppling on top of Kirishima.

"I'm so glad your ok!" Bakugou yelled smooching his cheeks repeatedly while Kirishima giggled out from underneath him, Sero just frozen in shock at how quickly he changed tone. Kirishima eventually started to smooch back while his hands roamed his body, running over the piles of bandages around his chest, arms and legs. As he got Bakugou to calm down he turned to Sero confused.

"Hey dude... whats going on?"

"Hey dude, well Bakugous got some shrapnel and junk lodged in his ankle pretty deep but he won't let me give him a quick sedative or anywhere near him."

"Not my fault I woke up to you trying to fucking stab me in the leg!" Bakugou snapped, shaking slightly in Kirishima's arms. Kiri knew he had a minor major fear of hospitals and hospital equipment and doctors. Childhood trauma does that to a kid. But Kirishima knew without this he was probably gonna be in a lot of pain. So he took matters into his own hands and lifted him up in his big muscular arms to place him back in hospital bed although he made sure to focus all his attention on him, his cold hands wrapped around his jittering palms.

"Katsuki... eyes up here." Kirishima's tone was a tone of both command and affection which Katsuki submitted to. Kirishima pressed his lips against the others while placing his pale palms on his shoulders. Kirishima wouldn't let the other take his eyes of him even once he tried to pull away when Sero slowly pressed the needle into his ankle. Instead Kirishima let Bakugou sink his teeth into his bottom lip, roughly tugging on it while his nails clawed into his back making the resilient redhead swallow a lump in his throat only to continue to be soft and affectionate towards Bakugou.

By the time Sero was done and had bandaged up his calf, Kirishima's bottom lip was bleeding pretty heavily, the taste of blood now running thick along the back of his throat, and he could feel the red hot stingy marks left by Katsuki clawing at his back.

"Sorry Kiri." Bakugou mumbled, his head pressed against Kirishima's shoulder as he rubbed the others back in slow rhythmic patterns to try and keep him from exploding in anger over something. 

"Babes its fines, really we've both been through worse." He smiled back, blooding dripping from the side of his mouth which Bakugou wiped off with his thumb. The two locked eyes and blushed before taking a momentary glance away while Kirishima gently picked him up.

"Momo gave us a room, lets just get you some sleep and cuddles." Kirishima smiled brightly while smooching his cheek, Bakugou growled in embarrassment but nether the less sank into Kirishima's chest as he was carried away in his boyfriends big strong arms.