Episode 6: Home is where you make it

"Hurry up shitty hair!" Bakugou yelled throwing himself over a log while the sounds of the dead swarmed around them, echoing through the vast woods while the scent of rotting flesh and ferns wafted through the air. Kirishima wasn't far behind but the poor boy was beginning to get exhausted, his arms and legs were covered in scrapes from running past thorny bushes and claw like branches which reached out to try and hold him. Effortlessly, he caved in the head of some long dead person, his hand axe going slicing through like butter before Bakugou pulled him back so he didn't get swamped.

"You fucking idiot!" He growled throwing Kiri over his shoulder, starting to dash through the woods ignoring all the scratches and scrapes the forest and dead were clawing against his skin but he was focused on getting Kirishima to safety at all costs. The sigh of a large reinforced corrugated gate filled him with a little help as large reinforced walls filled the rest of the horizon. This was it. Now he just had to get inside.

"FUCKING OPEN UP SHIT HEADS!" Bakugou yelled kicking the door with all his might before buckling not only from the weight of Kirishima but also a large tear in his ankle, blood spilling out all over the grass but that didn't stop his relentless barrage of slurs and kicks on the door before tumbling to the ground. The sounds of the dead were practically on top of them by this point. Just as he was about to tell Kirishima to leave him a strong assertive female voice told them to get down and before long a storm of bullets rained down on them, tearing apart the horde into bloody bits thrown against the tree line and before long the two were at the edge of a lake of blood and guts. Nothing new really. Bakugou sighed with relief as he held Kirishima tightly in his arms feeling rather woozy. The bullets raining from the ramparts hadn't all landed their targets, a few found them self lodged in Bakugou's left shoulder, so his grip on Kiri was weak and the redhead instantly picked up on this.

"Baku... fuck your really messed up... you big dummy." Kirishima sniffled pulling him close to his chest, wrapped up in his arms, Bakugou listened to the elevated beat of his heart from their near death experience, the adrenaline still rushing around their bodies although Bakugou was starting to feel more of the pain seep in.

"Just hang in there a little longer bro." Kirishima stroked his hair with his bloodied hand, although that didn't mean much since they were both coated in the putrid red liquid. 

"Since when the fuck did you tell me what to do..." Katsuki mumbled, his forehead pressed against Kirishima's pecs like the big buff chest pillows they were. The various locks to the gate slowly creaked off, the sound of metal sliding got louder until the gate slide along to the side to reveal a group standing on the other side, over looking the two blood soaked boys.

"Are you two ok, we heard some yelling from the other side of town and... Kirishima?! Bakugou?!" Momo Yaoyorzu was calm at first but her tone quickly slipped into that of surprise at seeing her two former class mates bloodied and beaten at the gates of her community. She was wearing a crop top, but like the revealing stuff she used to wear, but running under that was four belts with separate types of ammo. She had a heavy duster on which had defiantly seen some use. She looked kind of cool. Rushing to the boys side was also Mina Ashido, that pink haired punk chick Kirishima was friends with (they practically jumped into each others arms once they spotted each other), Kyoka Jiro the class musician who still some how had a functioning pair of headphones in this time, Hanta Sero still stuck in a look of disbelief at finding these two, Yuga Aoyama who had not changed at (somehow keeping up apperances).

"We thought you guys were toast." Jiro commented helping Kirishima up but he managed to stand on his own feet just to help Momo carry Bakugou into the saftety of the walls, the gate quickly shutting behind them thankfully as Mina worked the mechanism, turning a wheel which pulled the gate shut. 

"Aoyama, go tell Mr. Aizawa and Ms. Shuznji that Kirishima and Bakugou are here." Momo said, seeming much more confident in not only others but herself, carrying herself with a new sense of purpose and strength Kiri hadn't seen before. He nodded and quickly darted off to the main building. Momo and her group of rag tag survivors had constructed a base in the remains of a grand old train station, one of those new modern ones. This area was set to be developed into houses and a new living space but only the train station was complete before the end times. They rushed Bakugou into the modern train station and took a sharp left into the shell of a souvenir store which had been re-purposed into a makeshift medical bay filled to the brim with supplies, oxygen tanks, surgery tools, bandages, antiseptics, pills pretty much everything a hospital could have. As they placed Bakugou on the bed it creased under his pressure but Mina made sure to make sure he would survive as best she could. Kirishima wanted desperatly to stay with Bakugou but Momo had to check him over, that and they would be getting in the way of Shuznji. So quickly he smooched the other who in response gripped his hand tight before taking a nap which was a signal for him to fuck off with Momo and make sure he wasn't covered in bites of bleeding.