Episode 8: The long night

Todoroki stood outside Midoriya's room. It was the dead of night with only the sound of Kaminari's snores filling their base which had only grown more fortified as the weeks went on. Iziuku's gentle purrs could be heard from inside as Todoroki cautiously gripped the handle although he had no idea why his nerves were conquering him tonight, his calm stotic self slowly reammerging.
The two shared a room and yet for some reason the fact that Kaminari was directly opposite seemed to be throwing him. Maybe it was the fact that Todoroki being soft and loving around Midoriya would shatter the stern serious nature everyone associated him with. After a while of mentally debating sleeping else where, he opened the door slowly to not wake his green haired lover. That day, Midoriya had been to bed early so was alone in their king sizes bed, warmly wrapped by the blankets and bed sheets provided, a content smile on his face. Slowly, Todoroki slid over and got into bed with Midoriya, the springs of the bed chiming as they took the additional pressure before silence collapsed on them again.

"Hey Shoto..." Midoriya mumbled sleepily, eyes still firmly shut as he wrapped his arms around them and pulled him close to his warm chest. Both Midoriya and Todoroki just slept in loose bottoms and tank tops that they had scavenged. Slowly their legs entangled one another to pull their hips closer and hook their arms around each other in a loving nature. Todoroki didn't say much, he just snuggled against the other and gently pecked the bottom of his neck now and again. It was probably because his mind was still focused on the events of the day.

Midoriya yawned as he slumped his body weight on Todoroki who was carrying him on his back as they walked along the road back to their base, Kaminari wasn't far behind and was keeping watch. Just as they turned the corner to walk the abandoned road which lead to their home, the sound of wheels screeching to a halt echoed through the quiet street.

"Hello friends!" A voice sounded as all three turned to look at the black van which had pulled up right in front of them, Todoroki getting a sinking feeling in his gut, sliding one of his hands to hover over his holstered gun. From the van stepped a shaggy blue haired boy in all black, a hood covering most of his face although he could see scratch marks all over his face and neck.

"We mean you no harm, we were just out supply running" the enigmatic crystal hair boy explained while his two other survivors had their faces covered by large helmets.

"You wouldn't happen to have anything spare would you" a hiss of danger rang through his voice as Todoroki took a steep back but not before Midoriya got off and walked in front to hand his two cans, Todoroki's eyes wide with panic.

"Ah, thank you very kindly, we can finally feed the elderly some more... Say, where are you lot staying?"

"Oh right over in those hou-"

"Beach huts, all the way down by the pier" Todoroki cut in while glaring at Kaninari who quickly went silent.

"Well if you ever stop by the Manor, just ask for Shigaraki" he smiled widely before driving off with his two buff henchmen.

The rest of the day, Todoroki's mind was focused on him, wether he was genuine like Midoriya thought or wether he had the hiss of evil running though his voice like he thought. He thought about this even to this moment, where Midoriya was on top of him, shirtless and nipping at biting Todoroki's neck happily.

"Shoto... Is something wrong?" He asked gently to where he was sat up straight on the others lap. Todoroki shook his head, he could afford to forget that whole ordeal while he and Izuku got it on.

"Nothing is wrong when you here" he smiled sitting up a bit to kiss Midoriya's pecs before being pushed back down while the two smiled at each other. The fuzzy green haired boy ran his hands down Todoroki's cold chest while sliding off his pants, Todoroki blushing underneath him as he felt Midoriya grind his behind against him which made him purr gently.

"Izuku... not tonight though" Todoroki mumbled looking up at him as he slowly ground to a halt and Midoriya nodded, quickly rolling over to lay next to him as Todoroki pulled up his pants and the two stared up at the ceiling in silence.

"Any reason?" Midoriya questioned shuffling a bit closer to Todoroki, his body having heated up immensely from only a few seconds of intimacy.

"Just want it to be kinda special, the first time." he replied as Midoriya cuddled up to his chest, hooking his legs around the other while they cuddled and shuffled until both were comfortable. 

"Really a regular romantic now aren't ya." he smiled, head resting between Todoroki's pecs while the warm hands glided through his hair effortlessly. 

"I guess." he paused. "You ever wonder what happened to everyone else." 

"Yeah, like all the time." Midoriya replied, thinking about all his friends that were scattered to the far corners of the world, all trying to survive in their own way. Crickets could be heard playing their song from the sand dunes beneath them while moon light flooded in through the large windows that faced the shore line. 

"Just get some sleep... sorry for waking you up." Todoroki whispered before gently pecking Midoriya's ear who was quick to fall back asleep in Todoroki's arms, happily snoring soon enough.