Episode 5: Train tracks to no where

"Kirishima the fuck!" Bakugou scalded his red haired lover while they walked along the abandoned train tracks which warped around the tree line heading north. A few carts were over turned and the rest passenger carts that were completely vacant of anything useful.

"Bakugou the guy went to our school, it would have been unmanly if we didn't at least ask him to come with us." Kirishima explained, slightly perplexed at why boom boom boy was so against having one of their old friends join their little survival squad. The sun was getting harder and harder each day, everything was sweaty from the intense heat. So while Kirishima tried to cool off, sitting on edge of cargo cart, lifting up his tank top to wipe the sweat from his face, Bakugou was stomping around growling to himself about something.

"Bro just talk to me about it." Kiri smiled jumping down off the edge to hook an arm around Bakugou, anchoring him in one place for a while before the blonde slumped his head on his shoulder. He always did this when he was pouty.

"Last time we added new people you almost got fucking bit... I can't lose you." He mumbled, not maintaining eye contact but instead sliding his hand into Kirishima's equally sweaty palm, a smile creeping on to the overheated redheads.

"Baku... promise me something."

"What is it shitty hair?"

"When we get to this community place... try and settle down." Bakugou's grip almost instantly turned into a iron crushing vice which cause Kirishima's toes to curl inside his boots. This was a lot to last: Bakugou had bad experience with large group communities so he knew he was asking a lot but some stability would be nice.

"For me?" He asked gently feeling the grip loosen, Bakugou's finger tips rubbing Kirishima's worn knuckles as a small sign of comfort.

"Only cause your my man..." Bakugou mumbled as Kirishima jumped at him and hugged him tightly with joy not only at getting to try and settle down but also the fact he was being pretty affectionate for once and called him 'my man'. It made Kiri's heart flutter and ideas to slip into his head but here wasn't the time or place.

"Don't worry, we can still go out and crush skulls sometimes." Kirishima smiled, flashing his rows of sharp teeth while he and Bakugou walked hand in hand along the train tracks. Bakugou wouldn't let himself appear all happy and crap but he enjoyed the smile on Kirishima's face.

"Stop being so fucking gay and focus on where you walkin!" he growled, rolling his eyes while the other snickered at his remark. Adorable.

After a while of walking they eventually found a crudely painted wooden sign which pointed further along the train tracks. The paint was still fresh and sliding down the wooden boards nailed to the tree. 'Sanctuary this way' it read. Kirishima's eyes instantly darted in the direction of the sign, excitement tingling down his spine as safety and stability was only a short walk away.