•CRUEL•

Three

ELEVEN fifty-two pm. Hyerin was surfing on her phone, she couldn't sleep, it was her birthday's eve. She couldn't wait for tomorrow's big event, her parents was throwing a birthday party.

As the clock struck at exactly twelve a.m, a message popped up in her screen, but before she can open the message up, she gagged. There was a strange feeling of throwing up that was felt by her, she quickly ran to the bathroom where she threw up.

 It was strange for it was not food, but instead petals, she was utterly shocked, her mouth was in agape. Before she could process anything in her mind, there was a stinging sensation that burned on her wrist- her curiosity made her rolled up her sleeves to see what caused the strange feeling, only to see Wonwoo's name in black ink. It was on black ink. She clearly knew what it meant, but she didn't knew that it would hurt this much. Without any warning, she threw up again, this time the petals fell off the toilet to the floor where it scattered messily.

 She processed everything but can't accept a single thing. She can't accept the fact that she wasn't the one who was destined for Wonwoo, she can't accept the fact that there is somebody else in Wonwoo's heart. She didn't notice that she was crying when a tear dropped on her hands, next thing she knew, she was bawling her eyes out. The emotions was sucking her all at one time leaving her in daze.

The sadness, distress, depress, anger, was building inside of her leaving her to feel nothing, but numb, her emotions dawning her to do nothing.

She realized how naive she was for assuming it her name written on his wrist.

-

1:14 a.m. She took quite some time to stand up and walk towards her bed, ahere her phone was on and a notification that ' Wonwoo handsem<3 ' had message to her made her to broke down again.

Dear Rin,

         it's your one and only, it's your birthday and i know when you're reading this, tears would gradually appear over your beautiful eyes, but don't let your emotions dwell on your special day, especially if this is the day you will be at the peak of your efflorescence to became a rather fetching lady . Your existence is such a blessing for me, rin, you mend my soul, you were there to watch me grow and commit mistake and you were still there to help me fix what i did wrong. I realized that i could never let go someone important like you, rin, and in your eighteenth birthday i hope you nothing but all happines you deserve and all the love of the world to make you realize that you're that special. once again, happy birthday, my love, my bestfriend.

                J.WW-

And for a hundredth time, she cried.
She knew that he loved her only as bestfriends, nothing More nor nothing less, and she hated herself for thinking the fact that he doesn't loves her more than a sibling, she clearly doesn't deserve him. She has been vomiting whenever she looked and think of him. She just can't help it, how can you not think of the person you love?