•CAUGHT•

Twenty one

HER hand started to tremble, her mind was constantly replaying the scene where she looked like desperate- for- his- touch girl. She was beyond embarrassed right now, looking at the door that was locked ever since she arrived that room.

Her eyes started to wander, she noticed it's elegant yet simple design of the room, it's sophisticated ambiance made her at ease, it's like her room.

She was skeptical to find women clothes at the closet and with complete make up and hygiene kit in the bathroom. She started to think that maybe someone was using that room, but to think that Taehyung said no one was living at his house, not even him made Hyerin uneasy, perhaps his lying.

' What if his lying?'

' Why would he put such womanly things in one of the rooms?'

' Is he perhaps gay?'

' Was he seeing someone?'

' Was it for his mom?'

Hyerin was rejecting her thoughts as it was unnecessary and was ridiculous, especially the gay part.

She laughed at her own stupid mind before she heard the door unlocked.

Taehyung stood there with a frown on his face.

" What are you doing here?" She asked not believing her eyes.

" To pick you up. I've been searching for you for the past hour, it made me exhausted. And seeing you laughing without me made me feel sad." He said puting his plump pink lips with his hands fidgeting with one another.

Hyerin found this cute.

Taehyung was staring for too long, not noticing the girl's calling.

He finally looked up and saw her face just inches away from his.

" Taehyung, are you ok?" She asked, her worried tone was evident as she spoke those words.

A smile appeared on his lips.

' She cared '

" Yes." His eyes glowed while looking at her orbs.

" Let's get going then." His hand caught hers and dragged her.

" To where?" She asked, not being able to walk properly.

" Somewhere nice." He said, looking at his back, she knew he's smiling as wide as a vast sea, making her question. Why and Where?

_________ ________

Her eyes widen at what was infront of her. It was indeed nice, the view was breathtaking. Her eyes observe the flowers one by one as it sat on its respective pot. The flowers fragrant was calming, it made her erratic heart slow down as its aroma entered her system.

" Nice isn't it?" He asked, making her return to her senses.

" I would be lying if I say no." Her eyes never leaving the flowers dangling on her hands.

A moment of silence was observed as they were busy looking at the flowers around them.

" I'm sorry." His statement made her turn her head to face him.

She wasn't sure what to say, she wasn't sure of what his saying sorry for. Was it for not telling her the reason why he brought her here? Or because of the scene earlier?

The embarrassing scene was playing in her mind right now, her face was flushing scarlet right now. She didn't want to remember the part where she looked like a completely fool infront of this guy. She shook her head repeatedly.

" What's wrong?" He asked.

And again she was loss for words, she don't know what to say. She can't tell him that it was the scene this evening that made her into such a coward a timid person.

A deep chuckle broke the silence and made her head snap back at him.

" You're spacing out again, Rin." He said. Her name sounded so smooth that it sounded flawless in her ears.

She was not very fond of people calling her nickname, she only wanted to be called ' Rin' if it was her family or especially Wonwoo would call her that.

For her, people use nickname so that the person or people would be comfortable in each other as it shows that they're close enough to call each other what they want.

" Rin" He called out.

" Wha- " She was cut off.

By a pair of soft plump lips hovering over hers. It was Taehyungs.