•CONVERSATION•

Five

WONWOO felt like there's something wrong about hyerin, she seemed off this days in his thoughts. he decided to visit their house. he tiptoed as he opened the door of her room only to see her sleeping, back facing him, and for some reasons, he didn't disturbed her like the old times. maybe because of the sudden solemn and cold atmosphere he detected when he entered her room, much opposite of the usual aura he would put her up. he closed the door and went down the stairs, decided to give her some space. hyerin, who was awake all this time, felt tears rolled out in her eyes and cascaded into her pillows, she let her blanket over herself and sobbed. wonwoo, without any ideas of it, greeted hyerin's parent and soojung, he was like a part of the family. taeyeon served him his favorite dish much to his liking while chatting with hyerin's parents.

beakhyun wondered that if it's not hyerin, then who is the soulmate of wonwoo? he stared intently of the boy, making him uncomfortable. wonwoo took deep breaths before asking, 

" mr. baekhyun, If I were to marry one of your daughters, who would you think it would be and why? " he asked boldly. this question caught them off guard, it made them ponder too.

 hyerin was ready to face them after half and hour when she heard their conversation. she hid behind the wall of the kitchen, she too wondered who. 

" If I would be the one to choose, I wouldn't let you marry any of my daughters. If you choose one and live your life with her and be happy while the other one is left alone, I might say that I opposed that idea of yours, child. " he said, silence filled the room. The words baekhyun said made them speechless, they were surprised of the cold attitude his voice played as he was the always to lift up the mood and make it joyfull. hyerin didn't know what to feel, she was also shocked of her father's attitude, she walked in the room, breaking the silence.

 " Did I miss anything? " she attempt trying to lift up the mood, with smiles plasterd off her face.

" hi dear, we were just talking, come join us eat. " taeyeon said. clearly understood what her daughter was trying to do.

soojung looked to tense, she didnt know why, but she felt her anxiety eat her up, whenever she looked up to her sister, she was just lost of words, she can't explain why. maybe because wonwoo was beside her.

hyerin saw soojung and wonwoo was seated next to each other, she felt the pang in her chest, she was supposedly the one who was seated next to him. but at the same time, she was relieved, she couldn't handle her emotions if she was next to him. she sat quietly, eats her food silently, she just listened to the conversation her family created, it was like the scene earlier didn't happened. 

she kept taking glances to him and notice how they were laughing like lunatics.' wonwoo looked so happy. '  sas all she thought. soojung noticed the upset face her younger sister did and distanced herself front wonwoo. she knew her sister liked him more than being friends, and that made her guilty.