•CONSEQUENCES•

Twelve

TAEHYUNG found himself walking from the familiar place, that place that brought him nostalgic feeling, it seem so surreal. He walked over the stool where he would always sit.

3:41 a.m. Taehyung was shoving drinks to his throat, trying to forget the pain.

Hyerin was somehow staring at him, she was too curious as why he would drink so much that they had to carry him to his room.

His slurred words was too hard for her to understand, it came out as a mumble. She chuckled at the act of his drunken form.

"Why you laugh?" His hiccups was disrupting his words.

"You're so cute." The words slipped to her mouth and to his head. She was laughing how confused his face was.

A blush was now crawling to his face, lips parted as they were indicating that he was shocked.
Her words somehow manage to make him flinch, he sure heard many girls to compliment him, but the way those words rolled out from her mouth made him asked himself, he was mesmerized by her.

'Who is she?'

"Who are you?" He blurted out.

" I'm hyerin, Jeon jungkook's friend." Her chuckles stopped, she was confuse as why he asked her that.

" Who are you really, are you her, do you know her, where is she, where are you?" The sudden questions made her question him.

" I don't know what the hell you are talking about, OK? I'm just a nobody" her tone was firm with a slight of sadness to her voice.

His face made her sad, the sadness on his face  that was always plastered with large smiles was now in a distress form.

"Who's she?" She asked as she was observing his now saddened form.

" She was my life, my love. She was everything I could ever ask for, the girl of my dreams. Everything was doing so well that I managed to ask her to be my fiance, we were still 17 at that time, I was still stupid, I was deeply in love with her that I forgot what the consequences are." He said as he shoved another drink, he doesn't feel so well, he's insider were churning.

She was in deep thoughts of who could ever be and  what happened as she assumed it didn't end well, the drinking habits of him said it all.

Hyerin got a taxi that drove them to Jungkook and Taehyung's luxurious apartment. She had to call Jungkook for help as his weight was hard to carry plus the stinking smell of his vomit was all over.

" What happened?" Jungkook asked.

" He practically said his love story, but left it unfinished." Her form was left curious as what happened after.

" Hyung might look so annoying with his drinking habits, cheerful with his happy face, but he carried a lot of burden in his back. Not to mention that his father left him for another woman." Jungkook frowned as he remembered the face of his friend.

" Kookie, where is that pretty girl I went with?" Taehyung's voice was heard, cutting what Jungkook might have said.

A blush appeared to her face. She was pretty, or at least in his eyes, unbeknownst to her, she was drop dead gorgeous in his eyes. She had walked to him only to see him sitting at the bed looking like a kid.

" Hi beautiful, I was wondering if you could read me some book?" He couldn't look her in the eye, he was shy. She shook her head as she chuckled, lying next to him while covering her burning face.

She had read him a story, much to Jungkook's dismay, he was left alone, yet amused.

A soft snore made her stopped reading, he was fast asleep beside her, his head was lying on her shoulder, making her hard to move. She simply put his head to the pillows and put covers before she left.