Chapter 7

Allyson took slow steps to the first girl, lined up next to Clarisse. She looked her over and slowly made her way down each of the girls. She would stop at one for a second to survey the girl and would move on without saying anything. It didn't take long for her to reach you. Once she did, however, she stopped and squinted her eyes at you. You gulped, not knowing what made you different from the other girls, and felt your palms grow sweaty.

Her eyes met yours and she suddenly smiled. But this wasn't a kind smile; her eyes were full of envy and mischief.

"Your dress. I want it," she demanded. Your brows furrowed at her request. 

"Compared to everyone else, it's the best one. Plus I don't have one like it yet, so give it to me," she said while turning to face you fully, arms crossed over her chest.

"I-I see. I can give it to you after if you'd like," you offered. Allyson's eyes flashed with irritation and she shook her head hard.

"No. Give it to me now," she said through gritted teeth. Your mouth fell open and you couldn't say anything. So basically she was telling you to strip down naked in front of everyone.

Allyson began to smirk evilly, and you could see Soomi shaking, most-likely from anger, from the corner of your eye.

"I said now!" Allyson demanded and tried to snatch the material. But an arm found it's way between you two, stopping Allyson from moving any further. Both you and the blonde-haired women turned to face Jimin, who was staring at Allyson with a stern gaze.

"Allyson," he said in a warning tone. The girl suddenly broke out into a large smile and completely abandoned you, instead choosing to cling onto the arm in front of her.

"Jiminie! It's been too long," Allyson cried in an annoyingly high-pitched voice. You could see Jimin noticeably flinch and you weren't sure if it was from her pitch or the nickname she used for him.

"I would ask that you refrain from torturing these girls; your business is with me and not them," Jimin told the blonde girl. Allyson pouted and gripped Jimin's arm tighter.

"Oh come on now, it's not like they're of high status. They are merely offerers; they mean nothing. Don't get so defensive," Allyson teased. Soomi looked like she was about to blow a gasket beside you, and you completely understood why. Hearing that statement caused your own blood to boil a bit too.

"I know they mean nothing to you, but they are keeping me alive. So of course I'm going to step up for them," Jimin said with a frown. Allyson's expression fell for a moment.

"But you don't need them. You can just drink from me," she said with a seductive look in her eyes. Jimin wrinkled his nose in distaste.

"You know how I feel about that," he said quietly. The blonde shrugged her shoulders.

"It's still an option," she replied.

Jimin glanced over to Clarisse. "We're going."

Clarisse then clapped her hands suddenly, catching most of the girls off guard.

"Alright ladies, leave Mr. Park and Lady Allyson in peace for the time being," she instructed. Before dispersing, the girls all bowed one final time. Most went back up the stairs, while some walked into another room, most-likely to chat. Jimin and Allyson both went upstairs too, but they turned to go into the East wing. You assumed they'd be going to Jimin's room.

The only people left were you, Miori, and Soomi. Clarisse just left and once she did, Soomi suddenly walked to a wall and was about to kick it. Miori rushes over and hooks her arms under Soomi's armpits, bringing her away from the wall.