Chapter 31

A/N: So I'm sure all of you know about BTS' World Tour. One of their stops will be Hamilton, which isn't extremely far from where I am. Sooooo...I asked my parents if they would oppose to the idea of my sister and I going...and they said we could. MY GOD, WAS I HAPPY! I was worried that they'd say no, tell me that it was a waste of money. But they were chill, which was AWESMAZING.

So then Monday came. Right after school my sister and I got out our devices. I had my phone, my iPad, and my laptop while my sister had her phone and laptop. I even asked my brother if I could borrow his laptop, so in total we had 6 devices. My iPad is really old and I didn't really expect to get anything on it though, I kind of had it just incase—so really it was 5 working devices.

When the tickets went on sale, my sister and I were just staring between the devices until they would start loading. The phones had no luck so we were left waiting on the computers. It wasn't until about 30 minutes later did tickets show up on my brother's computer; pretty good ones too, they were section 109 or something.

So I went to pay for them and guess what? MY CARD WOULDN'T WORK! SO AFTER THREE FAILS THOSE TICKETS WENT OUT TO SOME VERY LUCKY INDIVIDUAL! I wanted to die. I think I was more upset than if I didn't get tickets at all; knowing I had come so close killed me.

When my dad asked how it was going, (he was making fun of me for wanting to go and told me not to get my hopes up) I told him I had almost gotten tickets but my debit card didn't let me buy them. And you know what he asks? "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME, I COULD HAVE USED MY CARD". BRUH. WHEN I TOLD MY PARENTS I WANTED TO GO MY MOTHER KEPT SAYING "Are you sure you want to waste your money on this?" "You could use your money to buy something else instead, like a new iPhone", basically saying that I was using MY OWN MONEY. SO OBVIOUSLY I DIDN'T THINK MY DAD WOULD BE WILLING TO PAY FOR THEM. And then to make the situation better, my dad said my card mostly likely didn't work because I have a freakin' limit to how much I can spend in one day, which is way lower than $700; the price of two tickets.

So I was pretty upset for the rest of the night. My dad tried going onto Ticketmaster to get other seats but every time he tried: "Sorry, another fan beat you." I was devastated and soooo pissed, I could've gotten nice seats but MY STUPID ASS CARD WOULDN'T GIVE ME THAT HAPPINESS.

And then after midnight my dad came into my room to show me that he bought tickets

SO THIS GIRL IS GOING TO THE BTS CONCERT!!!!!

Now the seats aren't as good as I had almost got; they're section 227 row 2. But they are pretty really to the edge, and, honestly, at this point I'm just happy I'm going to the concert. But no joke, I freakin' love my dad so much and am forever in his debt.

So about this late update, I got pretty sidetracked this weekend and didn't write much, so I decided I would finish the chapter Monday night. But when I didn't get the tickets I was so upset and wasn't very motivated. And I also got a shit ton of homework from teachers to help too, thanks guys.

Also one more thing, I promise it's the last one. So as most of you might've seen, Bighit released concept photos. All the boys be looking SO AMAZING. I love Namjoon with the dark hair, Jin in the denim outfit (I personally think he ROCKED that look), Taehyung's LIP PIERCING, Jhope's leather pants (my god kill me now), and just how godly the other three looked overall. But can we just take a look at this please:

 But can we just take a look at this please: