Chapter 24

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10k READS!!!!!I love you all♥︎♥︎♥︎

"Are you ready to go in?" Taehyung asked as he came to your side. You turned to him and nodded eagerly.

"I've been dying to come back here, I can't wait to see everyone," you replied. Taehyung gestured for you to go to the front door.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's bring you in," he said with a grin.

You raced over to the steps and practically leapt up them, feeling restless. You were excited to see Soomi and Miori again but the main person on your mind was Jimin. Knowing that this was a surprise, you couldn't wait to see his face when you waltzed through the front doors.

You knocked on the door and waited patiently for someone to answer, praying that it could be Jimin himself. When they did, it wasn't someone you were expecting.

"Hoseok!" you exclaimed.

The orange-haired man gave you a big grin and opened his arms wide, allowing for you to jump into them and give him a bone-crushing hug. When you were having a hard time breathing you finally pulled back, giving him a puzzled look.

"What are you doing here?" you asked him. You could see a flash of nervousness pass through his eyes but it was gone before Taehyung or Jungkook would be able to notice it.

"Maybe you should come inside," Hoseok said, avoiding the question. You walked passed him and into the home, Taehyung and Jungkook following after you.

"So why are you here and why did you avoid the question?" you asked with your arms crossed as Hoseok closed the doors. Hoseok's eyes darted around, as if checking to make sure no one was eavesdropping, before leaning in closer.

"Come with me," he said in a hushed tone.

You could sense the urgency in the words and followed him as he led you up the main staircase, turning at the top to go down the West wing. You glanced over at Taehyung and Jungkook to see them wearing confused faces, not knowing what the hell was going on. Hoseok ended up bringing you to Jimin's office and when you entered you could tell something bad must've happened, since all the other guys were sitting inside already. All of them but Jimin.

"(Y/n)! You're back," Namjoon welcomed you in, bringing you over to sit on a chair. "How are you? I hope you weren't in too much trouble at home."

"Oh it was bad, but let's not talk about that. Why are all of the guys here?" you asked as you looked over at Yoongi and Seokjin, the eldest of the two sitting with knitted brows while the other sat with an indifferent look.

"Yeah, what the hell did we miss?" Taehyung demanded.

"We were only gone for, like, a day," Jungkook added.

Namjoon gestured for the two youngest to sit down as he moved to lean against Jimin's desk. Once you, Taehyung and Jungkook were settled, Namjoon finally began talking.

"So this all started—," Namjoon began.

"Jimin left," Yoongi said bluntly, cutting off the other man. Namjoon pinched the bridge of his nose and turned to give Yoongi a disappointed look.

"What?!" you and Taehyung shouted together.

"I wasn't going to just jump right to it, but yes, Jimin is gone," Namjoon said.

"Why? Where did he go?" you questioned. How could this happen? You were dying to see Jimin and now you find out he's not even here. So much for trying to surprise him.