Chapter 19

"Welcome Master Pa—"

"Mr. Park is just fine," Jimin cut in as he barged through the doors to Seokjin's home. You trailed behind Jimin awkwardly and bowed your head slightly to the woman opening the door for you, the same one from your last visit. You gave an apologetic smile and she simply bowed down at a 90°angle.

"Terribly sorry, Mr. Park," the woman said, more so to herself as Jimin was already at the base of the stairs, far out of earshot to hear the woman's comment.

You hurried to keep up with Jimin as he ascended the stairs, taking two steps at a time. You felt the urge to ask Jimin to slow down as he was taking long strides down the hallway, but didn't think that would be a smart idea and decided to keep quiet. When Jimin arrived at Seokjin's office, he practically busted the door down.

"Everyone's here right? Then let's get down to business," Jimin said as he walked over and took a seat at the couch, the same spot he was in when you both came here yesterday. You trailed in quietly and took a seat next to Jimin on the couch.

"Well, Jimin's here guys," Yoongi said with a blank face, making Hoseok snort in the corner.

"Alright, what do you need to talk about Jimin?" Seokjin asked. Jimin leaned forward to rest his elbows on his knees.

"Clarisse was attacked by Merric earlier today," Jimin stated, cutting right to the chase.

You noticed Taehyung, who had been leaning over and staring at the ground, snap his head up to stare at you in shock. You pursed your lips and nodded your head slightly.

"What? How did that happen?" Namjoon asked with concern evident in his voice.

"Did he just do it randomly?" Jungkook added.

"Well I guess I shouldn't say it was Merric directly, but she was attacked by a man under Merric's orders," Jimin clarified. "(Y/n) and Clarisse had gone out to a local clothing store where (Y/n) ran into Merric. While she was talking to him, a man was sent out to attack Clarisse. Luckily it was only minor and she didn't get any serious injuries. At the most she may have a concussion, but the doctors said she will probably be fine. She's staying in a hospital tonight but we're taking her home tomorrow."

"Merric talked with (Y/n)?" Seokjin asked. Jimin nodded and looked towards you expectantly.

"Basically he wants me to go back home with him, since he doesn't think I should be around you guys. But because I keep refusing, he decided to try and use Clarisse as leverage. Once he told me about what he did to her I rushed off to find her. When I did she was in pretty bad shape; collapsed on the ground and barely conscious. I'm not sure what she was hit with, but I do know that there must have been a lot of force behind the blow if it put her in that state," you explained.

"He didn't hurt you though?" Namjoon questioned.

"No. The only contact he made with me was grabbing my shoulder and my arm. His grip was a little tight, but it's not like he hurt me or anything like that," you replied.

"Taehyung, you okay?" Hoseok asked suddenly.

You turned your gaze towards the blonde and noticed he was staring at you with a gaping mouth. You tilted your head slightly as you stared back at the man. After a few more seconds of staring he finally snapped out of his trance and averted his eyes to stare at his hands, which were clenched together between his legs.

"It's just that—hyung, she was at the store we were in today," Taehyung said as he looked over at Namjoon. The older man's eyes widened slightly and his eyes trailed over to you for a second before returning to look back at Taehyung.