Chapter 10

You awoke to the feeling of being carried. The arms were strong, well built, and sturdy, definitely belonging to a male. It felt like you were moving up stairs now and you decided to peek open your eyes. You looked up to see a sharp jawline that belonged to Park Jimin. You felt your heart skip a beat thanks to the wonderful angle but also for the fact that Jimin was carrying you.

"Jimin?" you rasped out in a tired voice. You felt embarrassment wash over you at hearing the sound of your god-awful voice. Jimin looked down at you and gave a small smile. He looked like an angel from your position.

"Hey, we're back home now. I'm just taking you to your room if that's okay," Jimin whispered. Your eyes widened completely and you were fully awake now. You knew he meant well, but there was no way you wanted to sleep in that room. If any of the girls see him bringing you to the room this late they might kill you. You gripped onto his jacket tightly and Jimin stared down at you with concern.

"Please don't! The other girls will hate me for life if you bring me there in the middle of the night like this," you pleaded desperately. Jimin had stopped moving now and he stared down at you confused.

"Where should I take you then?" he asked.

"I'll be just fine sleeping on the couch downstairs, just don't take me to the dorm," you responded.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive," you said firmly.

"Alrighty then," Jimin said as he turned and started walking down the stairs.

"No, no, no, please you don't have to take me yourself. I can walk there, you just go back to your room and get some sleep," you said frantically as you started squirming around. Jimin kept a tight hold on you, not letting you drop, and stopped moving again.

"It's late, you need to rest. Don't worry about carrying me down there," you tried to reason.

Jimin gave you an amused look. "You know I'm a vampire, which means I don't actually need sleep right?"

"W-Well, yeah. But still...just go and lay down or something, catch your breath," you replied nervously. Jimin let out a small laugh and then bent down to place you on your feet. You wobbled a bit but Jimin was there to help you catch your balance.

"Thank you for coming with me, you really saved me," he thanked.

"Well, thank you for inviting me. You could've just picked Miori or Soomi, but you chose me, the new girl, instead," you replied.

"Goodnight (Y/n)," Jimin said quietly.

"Goodnight Jimin."

You turned and began walking down the steps quietly. As you reached the bottom you turned to look at the stairs to see Jimin now at the top of them, looking back at you too. You couldn't hide the smile that grew on your face and you waved at him before turning around and walking into the living room. You laid yourself on the couch and curled up, trying to warm yourself up.

The surface was cold and it sent goosebumps up and down your arms. For some reason, it seemed that the room wasn't being heated as nicely as the other rooms. Despite the fact that the temperatures were dropping more and nights were colder, not all rooms in the house were being kept as warm—even though the owner of the house most definitely had the money to keep them all equal. After rubbing your arms rapidly, you eventually snuggled in and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You felt a gentle poking in your arm which stirred you from sleep. You groaned and opened your eyes to see a cook leaning over you.