Chapter 27

A/N: Euphoria.....my god, what a video. That video made my day when I watched it, I was so excited seeing a video from BTS since the time of their last comeback. And then Bighit decided to crush my heart by saying this video isn't related to their new comeback -_-
Good job.

As you walked to the nurse's office you couldn't help but feel like a celebrity, with your two trusty bodyguards, Soomi and Miori, glued to your side in case danger approached. That danger being Celeste. But you made it there in one piece luckily. Once you entered the room Miori sat you on one of the beds while Soomi went off to get the medical supplies.

"It's really not even that bad, it's just a scratch," you tried to reassure the two girls who were acting like you were bleeding out. "I can barely feel it."

"Yeah but it makes you look creepy," Soomi said. "Like you're from some horror film, and I am not a fan."

"We also don't want you to be seen, we need to clean the blood up quickly," Miori said hurriedly as she poured some disinfectant on a cotton pad.

"Why?" you asked, wincing slightly when the pad was pressed to your neck.

"Dude you do know you live in a house with a vampire, right?" Soomi asked with a raised brow. "And I don't know if you were aware, but they happen to love drinking blood."

You weren't that dumb obviously, but you supposed the girls didn't know about the little restriction Jimin had placed on himself. He doesn't drink blood from the neck, so you didn't really need to worry about that. You weren't going to tell them that now of course, if Jimin hasn't told them already then you guessed that you should keep it to yourself.

You sat through the rest of the process silently so Miori's job of tidying you up would be easier. Soomi got bored at some point and began commentating on everything, obviously trying to get a rise out of Miori.

"Here we go ladies and gentlemen, Miori is advancing to the last and most important step. She's taking out the bandage. She's gonna need just the right amount, so let's hope she's good at measuring in her mind. She's pulling it from the roll, just a little bit more. She's putting it up against the neck, trying to see if it's the right fix. Alright here she goes, the scissors are in the game now. This is the most nerve-wrecking—oh no! It looks like it could be too much," Soomi said while hovering behind Miori's shoulder.

Miori ignored her and brought the bandage around your neck, pulling it so that it would be nice and snug.

"Looks like she was lucky this time. But wait! How will she keep the bandage in place when the pin is all the way across the room?" Soomi continued dramatically.

"Soomi can you grab that pin for me?" Miori asked as she nodded with her head over to the small object.

"And now she's talking to herself, the stress must be getting to her now. But it's okay, we understand. Let's see how she overcomes this problem and saves her patient from dying," Soomi said, continuing the act.

"Soomi," Miori said warningly.

Soomi stopped and went to grab the pin.

"Thanks," Miori said as she took the pin, using it to keep the bandage in place.

"Looks pretty good, right? I think it'll hold just fine," Soomi commented.

"Me too. How does it feel (Y/n)?" Miori asked.

You moved your head in a nodding motion before shaking it from side to side, testing the feel of it.

"It's great, thanks Miori," you replied with a smile.