Chapter 25

You arrived in front of Jimin's room but before you could enter he placed a hand on your shoulder, stopping you from you going further.

"Before we go in I just want you to be warned that it's pretty messy in there," Jimin said in a troubled voice. You smiled warmly and gently took his hand into your own, giving it a small squeeze.

"I'm sure it's fine Jimin, you don't need to be embarrassed," you reassured.

He looked like he was going to say something but before he could you put your hand on the door knob, twisting it and slowly creeping the door open. It was dark and you couldn't see anything. It seemed that his windows were completely covered, allowing no light in. You stepped into the room, Jimin following you hesitantly, and looked around for a light switch. When you found it you flicked it on and took in the sight of the room.

What had happened? It looked as if a tornado had passed through his room as King Kong was smashing everything in sight. You glanced over at Jimin to see him looking away shamefully, choosing to immerse himself in the T.V. that now had a shattered screen.

"Umm, what happened here?" you asked carefully. Jimin scratched his head uncomfortably, not meeting your gaze.

"After you were taken away, I might have gotten a little frustrated," Jimin mumbled out, embarrassed. Your eyes widened and you turned to fully face him now.

"This is because of me?" you asked, disbelief dripping in your voice. Jimin swallowed before nodding his head, licking his lips nervously.

"Right after you were taken I called all the guys over. As time went on I got more and more bothered so I had to send them home before I ended up snapping at them," Jimin explained.

Your mind went back to what Taehyung and Jungkook had told you, about Jimin saying that he had "business" to attend to. You never imagined that it would be destroying his room, and, while it wasn't really something good, you couldn't help but feel somewhat glad that your abduction hadn't meant nothing to Jimin.

"It's okay Jimin. We'll just clean it up later," you said, placing a hand on his shoulder. Jimin peeked over at you from the corner of his eyes, looking guilty.

"You're not upset?" he asked softly. You rubbed his shoulder and moved your hand over to his neck, massaging it lightly.

"Of course not. I would be mad too if someone took you away from me," you replied, your cheeks feeling a little hot.

Even though saying that was pretty embarrassing, you didn't want Jimin to feel bad about releasing his pent-up frustration. You didn't want him to think he was the only one that felt that way about you; you cared about him too.

"Why don't you go and clean yourself up? I'll just wait for you out here so that once you're done we can talk about what you did while you left," you suggested.

Jimin nodded his head before heading over to the bathroom. You heard the shower turn on and used that as your cue to move around. You picked up a few things and organized some stuff in his room but left the big messes alone. You didn't want Jimin to come back to see you cleaning up his mess, it'd probably make him feel bad again, which you didn't want.

After moving some small objects out of the way you took a seat on his bed, which was probably the only thing in the room that was still in decent shape. The wood around the room was chipped and dented in a multiple places, the curtains a shredded mess, the chair beside the bed was missing a leg, one of the walls had a hole in it and a whole ton of crap was on the floor. Jimin had really gone all out on this room. You made a mental note to never get Jimin pissed off.