Valentine's Special

A/N: Happy Valentine's Day, or if you're like me, happy Singles Awareness Day!

I made another special chapter since I felt like it. Again, it's not apart of the regular storyline but I hope you enjoy it 0〜0

"You look depressing."

You turn around to see Soomi leaning against the doorway, smiling at you with her arms crossed over her chest.

"I'm just thinking," you murmured and turned back to look out the window you were sitting in front of.

You heard Soomi's footsteps as she approached you and felt the dip in the couch as she sat next to you. You continued staring out the window until Soomi began shifting around and making noises.

"What are you thinking about now?" she asked. You stared at her for a few moments before deciding you could tell her about what was going through your head. After all, she didn't have feelings for Jimin the way you did.

"I...want to give Jimin something," you revealed. Soomi's eyes widened slightly, but not like she was surprised by your answer. If anything she seemed surprised that you actually admitted this to her.

"Okay...umm, what do you want to get him?" she asked a little awkwardly.

"Well it's Valentine's Day right? So probably something sweet, but I don't know how to get it for him. I could ask Clarisse to buy some chocolate but then I feel like it's a last-minute gift, or, like, I didn't put any effort into it. But if I try to make something myself then I'll probably make something that's inedible, and that would be worse than store-bought stuff," you explained. Soomi blinked a few times before standing up.

"I'll be back with Miori," she said before leaving the room. It was probably a good idea, she was better with this kind of stuff.

Soomi returned not long after with Miori at her side. She smiled at you and came over to sit next to you while Soomi stood behind the couch, leaning over you guys.

"So you need help right?" Miori started. "I personally have never really gone too far out for anyone on Valentine's Day, but I know what most people do. You make a good point about the store-bought stuff, or why you don't want to make something homemade, in case that doesn't work out. If you really want to make something for him, I'd be willing to help out. Or we could find other ways you could express your love to him."

You quirked a brow, "Like what?"

Soomi grew a mischievous look and Miori looked slightly worried about what she might say.

"Oh you know, it could involve you and Park Jimin going out to spend some time together. Out...alone...in a hotel room...in the same bed," she said while wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. Miori smacked her in the chest while you snorted and covered your burning face.

"(Y/n) wouldn't do that, and we don't even know if Park Jimin would like it either. So get any of those dirty thoughts out of your head," Miori chided. Soomi looked disappointed and stuck out her bottom lip, pouting.

"You guys are no fun, where's all the action and energy?" she complained. Miori rolled her eyes before turning her attention back to you.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but Soomi's idea could be an option. Not the whole going to a hotel and crap, but maybe just spending time together rather than having to worry about getting a gift. You could go out and do something fun, or maybe you could just stay in the mansion and do stuff here," Miori said.

"Yeah, something "fun"," Soomi said with a smirk.

"Do you want to die?" Miori asked while cracking her knuckles. Soomi yelped and backed away from the couch.