Chapter 23

A/N: I'd just like to start off by thanking you, I got a lot of support from you guys and good luck for my tests. To be honest I think my law and English went okay, they weren't hard but there were a few sections that I'm not too sure about. I got perfect on my math though, so I was happy about that ^^
But again, thank you very much for the support and I hope you enjoy this chapter ♥︎

Also I decided to create a new cover, how does it look? I got bored one day and started making a whole bunch of covers and this is one of them, one of the few that didn't take that long to make.

"You have no idea how happy and relieved I am to see you."

You stared at the man that was crouched in the tree, happiness practically radiating off of you. He returned your bright smile with his own boxy one and you felt like your cheeks were going to fall off from smiling so hard.

"I could say the same to you, we've been going around these houses hoping to find you for awhile now. The address we were given must've gotten mixed up somehow since we ended up going to a completely different house and some lady almost had a heart attack," Taehyung replied. You tilted your head slightly and gave him a puzzled look.

"'We'?" you questioned. Taehyung nodded and peeked over the edge of the tree branch.

"Come up here, it's the right house," Taehyung called to his companion.

In the blink of an eye you saw Jungkook up in the tree now too, crouched over, similar to Taehyung, and holding onto a branch above his head for balance.

"You both came?" you asked in awe.

"Obviously, it's not safe enough for only one person to come get you. Besides we usually go as partners whenever there's some top secret mission," Taehyung said while smiling at Jungkook.

"How did you guys find me?" you questioned.

"We'll tell you all about it and anything else later when we're safe. For now let's just focus on getting you away from here, okay?" Taehyung said while standing up. He turned to face Jungkook, who was also standing now, and gestured over to you with his thumb.

"So what's it gonna be? Are you pitchin' or catchin'?"

"I'll pitch, she'll probably feel more comfortable with you catching," Jungkook replied as he moved ahead of Taehyung, closer to the end of the branch they were standing on.

"If anything she should be more comfortable with you catching, you're the muscle-pig after all," Taehyung said in a slightly whiny tone. Jungkook let out a huff before turning to look at Taehyung.

"Why'd you ask me what I wanted to do then? If you were going to complain about my choice you should have just said "Jungkook you'll catch and I'll throw"," Jungkook grumbled.

"No I'll catch. I'm just saying that you would probably be a good catcher too," Taehyung said. You frowned and cleared your throat, reminding the two that you were there.

"What's this about throwing and catching?" you asked.

Before you could get an answer Taehyung was suddenly gesturing for you to step aside. You moved away from the window and suddenly Jungkook leaped through it and was in your room. You peeked out to stare at Taehyung with a puzzled look.

"Basically you just need to trust us. I don't think I'm gonna tell you what we're gonna do because I don't know if you'll like it. So yeah, just trust us," Taehyung said.

He focused on what was most likely Jungkook before nodding and suddenly you were being picked up. You let out a small gasp and your arms circled around the young male's neck as he picked you up, bridal-style. You looked back to Taehyung to see him squatting down slightly while holding out his arms and you felt your stomach churn.