Chapter 15

A/N: this book has a lovely new cover made by Kookies_and_jimin_Vs
Thank you so much again!♥︎

You stood in front of the front door, lined up with all the other offerers. Next to the door stood Clarisse, waiting to open it and welcome the visitor that is expected to come. Next to you stood Jimin, a grim look on his face; and you probably looked the same. In fact everyone seemed a little dead today; the atmosphere was thick with tension and you could practically feel the disappointment radiating off of everyone. Especially Soomi, who happened to be standing next to you.

"How long will she be over?" you whispered while leaning closer to Jimin.

"The whole day, unfortunately. If all goes well then she'll leave after dinner some time. But you can never tell with Allyson; she may suddenly decide to stay the night," Jimin answered in a hushed voice. You could see Clarisse staring at you with a warning look so you decided to move away from Jimin and just keep your mouth shut. You weren't supposed to be talking at all until Allyson finally arrived, but you just really wanted to know how long you would be stuck in hell today.

"She's here," Clarisse announced, and you could feel your blood run cold. Clarisse opened the door and curtsied deeply before moving aside to allow the female pure-blood to enter the home.

"Welcome Lady Allyson," you all said in unison while bowing your heads. When you lifted your head you could see Allyson's eyes searching each offerer, probably trying to locate her victim. When her eyes met yours and a smile that could rival the joker's grew on her face, you knew you were doomed. She took slow steps over to you and stuck out her hand.

"I'm so terribly sorry about what happened last time I visited. I hope today will be peaceful with no fighting. Please, I ask that you take my apology to heart," she said while grabbing your hand firmly, digging her nails into your hand. She gave a small shake, sinking her nails further, before releasing your hand and turning to face Jimin.

"Oh how I've missed you," she said with a smile. By the looks of it, Jimin clearly didn't feel the same.

"Should we head up right away?" he asked, completely disregarding what Allyson had just said. She pouted slightly but nodded her head nonetheless, hooking her arm with his.

They began walking to the stairs, most likely going to go to Jimin's office, and you could practically hear everyone's sigh of relief. Allyson hadn't spent too much time tormenting people today which was good, you only hoped it would stay that way for the rest of the day.

Clarisse opened the door again suddenly, curtsying once more which made all the other offerers go stiff. We hadn't been told that another person would be coming with Allyson. When the person walked into the house you couldn't help the big smile of happiness that grew on your face.

"Welcome Mr. Kim," you said together with the others while bowing in unison. You stood back up while staring at the blonde-haired man, a sweet smile on his face.

"Thanks for having me," Taehyung said happily. Clarisse moved away from the door after closing it and turned to stare at all of you.

"You girls mustn't disrupt Lady Allyson or Mr. Kim today, understood? We must respect our guests and give them space," she ordered. This was probably her way of telling us not to cause a commotion this time.

The other girls all murmured an "understood" before dispersing and going their separate ways, almost all choosing to go upstairs. Even Soomi and Miori had joined the other girls. When they looked at you with questioning looks you simply shook your head, "I'm staying down here" you mouthed to them. Clarisse quickly disappeared down a hallway, leaving you and Taehyung the only ones here now.