three cheers for evil

alexis skipped up behind her four friends, seeing them stare at the cheerleaders of the school, pondering slowly.

"oh, come on, who's gonna miss just one?" erica smirked, walking up to the head cheerleader.

"i will!" benny replied, watching her leave.

"isn't this kind of like letting magneto join the x-men?" ethan asked, adjusting his bag strap while he watched erica.

sarah looked up and furrowed her eyebrows. "i'll assume that's geek speak for a fox in the henhouse thing."

ethan, alexis and benny shared looks, their eyebrows shifting weirdly.

"if you have any ideas on how i'm supposed to stop her, i'm all ears," sarah said.

benny cleared his throat, causing sarah to spin around and look at him.

"you could join too," ethan added onto benny's gesture.

"no, no, no, no. there has to be another way!"

benny and ethan did a cheer gesture, smirking at sarah. sarah frowned before pulling alexis's arm away, dragging her towards the cheerleader table.

"no!" she panicked while watching benny and ethan laugh.

--

sarah and alexis crept out of the bathrooms, wearing cheerleader uniforms while alexis grumbled her clear hatred for cheerleading under her breath.

"cowabunga!" benny chanted at the girls, both of the boys laughing in response.

"do not say anything!" sarah hissed at them, alexis clenching her fists.

"you both look.. peppy!" benny chuckled when alexis shoved him, crossing her arms.

"look, someone needs to make sure erica doesn't do any.. sampling, and we are the only ones that can squeeze into these things," sarah sighed in defeat, gesturing to both of the girl's outfits. she looked over at alexis. "and i for sure wasn't doing it alone."

alexis rolled her eyes and looked back over to benny who was gawking at the outfits on the girls, she glared at the boy, making him smirk and turn away.

"let's see what you've got, girls," the head cheerleader, stephanie said, talking to both alexis and sarah.

"oh, god bless cheerleaders," benny said. alexis huffed and rolled her eyes, following sarah into the gym.

the group of cheerleaders practiced their excercises, the head constantly repeating "and up, and down" to them.

they moved onto lifting up each arm and shaking their pom poms, a repeat on "one, two, three, four" being heard.

benny and ethan crept into the gym with smirks on their faces before stephanie kicked them in their inappropriate places and yelled at them to get out while she quite literally kicked them out.

alexis practiced her stretches while she cringed at the boys, rolling her eyes. "idiots."

--

"one, two, three four," stephanie said while two.. girls walked into the gym.

alexis squinted only slightly to realize those "girls" were boys. boys she knew, aka, benny and ethan. she held in her laughter, pretending not to notice their stupid disguises.

"okay, then after that we kick!"

alexis hated this with a passion, but she was doing this for sarah, who was only in this to stop erica. for her friends!