dorky enterprises p.t 2

"remember halo level three? the battle plan i sent you? evasive manoeuvres!" benny yelled towards ethan, out of breath like the other two. "alpha phi strike delta six. engage!"

"benny, now is not the time!" alexis hushed him before benny stumbled and tripped over some large object, rolling off onto the ground behind it.

ethan and alexis stopped before they did the same, catching their breath quickly.

"you missed... the pattern."

"sometimes.. i just skim your emails," ethan admitted, helping benny up on his feet.

"fair enough. thanks."

"what's your problem?" said sarah who had came up quickly behind them, making them scream shortly and jump back.

"hold up, if you eat us, that would so not be cool," ethan worriedly cried, pushing himself into the other two.

"if i wanted to eat you, i would've done it by now."

"see? she's going to eat us! we're doomed!" benny pointed at the other brunette, shouting.

sarah swung her arms in a crossed out motion. "no, no! i just.. want to talk to you guys!"

ethan picked up a stick, breaking it into two pieces and held it in a 'plus' sign form. "demon of the night, be gone!"

sarah sighed, "guys whatever you saw, it's not what it looks like."

"you're a freakin' vampire who eats animals and drinks their blood!"

"okay, so it's kind of what it looks like.. but-"

"i'm warning you, i had garlic bread for lunch, and i am not afraid to use my breath-" he began to huff before alexis hit him and told him to hush up.

"would you both just shut up? i'm just a normal girl, okay? at least i was until i got bit by my crummy ex-boyfriend. i'm technically still a fledgling until i drink human blood, which I really don't want to do, so.. i have to figure out how to stop this thing before my mortal body dies, or at least stop it from happening to more people like erica." she folded her arms.

"so, you're sure this isn't some stupid thing for that dusk movie?" benny asked.

"i wish. come on, let's get out of here. i'm not the only one feeding tonight. i'll get you three home, and if i'm lucky, i'll find erica before it's too late."

--

alexis decided to stay with ethan and benny, in fear of being alone at home since her parents were gone for a month or two.

they walked inside ethan's house, jane cutting off the tv and looking at the group of teens. "about time. i was so bored. grandma passed out five songs ago and she has like.. zero boom-boom pow. can we pleeease play now?" she begged.

"sorry. i gotta go. just be careful and don't tell anyone about.. you know!" sarah said as she left slowly to the kitchen while the three teens followed her to the door.

"yeah, sure. i'm cool. and nobody believes anything benny says anyways."

"i'm serious, okay? whatever you do, do not invite a vampire into your house. it's your only safe haven."

"got it," ethan replied.

sarah left, a doorbell sound could be heard and benny got a little cheery. "and pizza boy is late! bonus!"

benny opened the door, laughing in excitement. "come on in, bro! this is going to taste so much better 'cause it's free!"

the pizza man stepped in and immediately, alexis's heart dropped. she didn't feel so confident all of a sudden. something wasn't right.