guys and dolls

alexis was staying at ethan's while sarah was babysitting, alexis was there for two reasons; one was because she loved sarah, and she thought she'd need company. second was benny.

alexis stood in the doorframe, a smile on her face while she watched sarah and jane play with her dolls before jane frowned and showed us her doll with a broken leg.

"debbie's my favorite, and now she's ruined," jane said sadly.

"i'm sure i can fix her with some tape or something." sarah gave jane a large smile before jane jumped up and smiled too.

"then can we have a dance party?"

"uh, sure. what else am i gonna do till your parents get home?" the home phone suddenly rang, sarah going to get it. alexis had traveled to ethan's room to watch the boys play their game. she sat on the edge of ethan's bed, focused on watching them play.

"ethan! you're gonna want to see this!" sarah yelled from the other room, making all three teens look back in confusion before they all rushed to jane's room.

"what the heck is that?" ethan questioned, all four teens with small looks of worry on their face.

"that is a life-sized debbie dazzle. i think i had a dream about this once." benny smiled cheekily, earning a weird look from alexis.

"jane, can i talk to you for a minute?" ethan pushed aside jane, sarah and alexis listening in for answers. "how'd this happen?"

"she had a broken leg so i used benny's fix it spell, and now well, uh, she's alive!"

"let's have ice cream, and go to a roller-disco dance party!" debbie suggested, jane and benny obviously agreeing to it.

alexis nudged benny in the side, rolling her eyes as ethan predicted her thoughts.

"no parties. we need to turn her back into a doll." ethan shared looks with jane but debbie was the one to say something next.

"no, i don't want to go back. it's so boring. i want to have fun. i won't go back. i won't!"

jane ran over and clung onto debbie's doll arm and jumped in excitement, "don't worry, debbie. i won't let them them change you back. i promise."

"oh, goodie! let's celebrate. cupcake dance party!" jane and debbie head downstairs, past the group of teens and alexis noticed benny smiling with glee. alexis glared at him before he realized he shouldn't be smiling about the situation.

"find a way to undo this. now!" sarah exclaimed, handing benny back his spellbook before she and alexis rushed downstairs.

"dance party!" debbie excitedly yelled, whisking something around in a large bowl while jane continued to lick chocolate off of a giant spoon.

"woah, this is a cupcake party!" benny chanted, walking into the kitchen.

"did you find anything?" ethan questioned the boy, alexis crossing her arms.

"i've got good news and bad news. bad news: i couldn't figure out the spell. good news: i'm on level two of knights of ninjitsu 4!"

"you've been up there for an hour!" sarah and alexis screamed in unison, huffing in frustration.

"it's a hard game!"

"mm. lemon swirl?" debbie asked, trying to hand a cupcake to both of the girls.

"no, please. no more cupcakes," sarah replied, alexis nodding.

"ooh, i'll take a lemon swirl!" benny swooped in, taking the cupcake from the tray.