# 2.

She is there, in front of him. The same girl that he dreamed of before. The same Doe-eyes. But this time there's something different in them. Not like something he had seen before in her, but like something that he had felt before, in himself. Lust. That's what he saw in those eyes. They were looking straight into his own, and he could feel the intensity of that expression. She wants him, just as he wanted her the last time. No that would be wrong. He still wants her. He needs her. The pull, the desires, the need for intimacy, it was so strong between them that he could feel the raging flames of it building up. He could feel his body burning just by her gaze.

She takes a step forward, hands raised towards him, wanting to touch him. Just like he did the last time. But she failed. Her head down in defeated astonishment. Why? Why can't they just have each other?

Madara was angry, and she felt it. She looks up, into his eyes, her own sad but calm.
"Maybe, next time..."she smiles.

Madara wakes up from his slumber, pretty much like the last time, but a lot more calm. He could still feel those eyes looking at him. "Next time." he smiles.

Izuna watched it all, from his place on the floor. The look of peace on his brother's face was something we was not used to. How many times has he smiled? Not many. But he should. It suits him.
"The same girl?" he asks.

Madara was surprised to hear Izuna's voice. He must have gotten too lazy to go back to his own room. So he slept there, on the floor. His foolish little brother.

"Yes."
He knows his secret will be safe.

A smirk formed on Izuna's face.
"So, she will come again, huh? "

Madara scowled. "Shut up."

(few hours later)

Madara was drenched in sweat from all the training he did. All of his fellow clansmen who were training with him were sprawled on the ground like rag dolls.

"tsk... Idiots."

"So, you wear them out, so quick. You're setting a record Nii-san. All of them fear you like death itself." Izuna mock teases him.

"This lot needs to do better than these pathetic attempts if they are going to face those filthy Senju." he said taking a towel from the maid servant, wiping sweat and dirt from his face. "By the way, why are you here?"

"The elder council wishes to see the Clan Leader. Now."

"Now what does those bunch of geezers want..." he mumbles clearly annoyed. He puts on a robe and walks towards where the meetings with elder council is held. Izuna following close.

As he slid the shoji door, he saw that the four members of the elder council were present in the meeting room. Both brothers bows in respect and gets nods of acceptance from the elders. Madara sits in the middle of room, facing the council while Izuna sits a little further from them behind him.

"Welcome Leader sama. We have been waiting for you." Dairoku, the man on far left of the four spoke.
He was once a fierce warrior of the prestigious clan, one who understands Madara's ambitions and way of thinking. Madara likes the man because of his straight forward approach and practical thinking. He has always been kind of a guide for both Uchiha brothers, correcting them when they are wrong and supporting when one is right. He has lived through many wars and his experience in life is something that both brothers admire and respect.

"Izuna told me that you have some important matter to discuss." said the clan leader.

"Ahh! Yes. You see, we have just received some information from a very reliable source... on the other side." says Akinari, the only female member of the council. Her wits and clever thinking had made her live longer than most in this era of wars. Her gentle heart had earned her a place of respect in the eyes of fellow clansmen. But nonetheless, she was not someone anybody dared to cross. Her network of spies and clever mind had proved her a valuable adviser for many clan leaders before Madara. Her vast knowledge in traditions and techniques has made her someone to seek at both blissful and crucial times.

"What might that be, Akinari sama?"
Madara asks, his tone a bit more polite than usual.

Akinari Uchiha was someone Madara respected alot. She has always been a motherly figure for both boys ever since his mother's death.

"I don't know how it escaped your eyes Leader-sama, but it seems like our enemies are making a move. Thus, we're here. Obviously."
Madara's attention went to the third member of the council. Gakuto Uchiha. The wolf in disguise of sheep. He was a man Madara absolutely despised. His sarcastic tone while calling Madara 'Leader-sama' shows that the feeling is mutual. It was obvious that they only tolerate each other for the sake of the clan and courtesy.

Madara's teeth were clenched. He was about to retort when Akinari interrupted, "It was a very secretive move, Gakuto san. Its not his fault, if nobody noticed it. The Senju are extremely cautious about keeping it a secret. In fact, they have been doing it for a long time, as far as I know."

"I don't understand, Akinari san. Please be more elaborate about what you're telling us." Hiroaki, the last council member spoke. He was the most quiet one and spoke only when needed. He was once called the 'Silent Death'. Well, the name explains it all.

"The Senju are forming a new alliance. This alliance. It is supposed to be one that might join the forces of two great clans, who are also direct descendants of the Sage of Six Paths, together. The main purpose is collaboration of power through an offspring." Akinari Uchiha let out a long breath, " an alliance of the Senju and the.... Ryuuketsueki clan."

Dairoku gasped, "the Dragon-blood??? "

"Impossible." Gakuto exclaimed, "Such an union is impossible."

Hiroaki was in deep thought, contemplating every aspect of this new found information, a frown on his face.

All the while Madara felt clueless. Ryuuketsueki? He had never heard of this clan before. He only knew about two direct descendants of the Sage, the Uchiha and the Senju. But now there's supposed to be a third?

He looks behind, but Izuna too was as clueless as he was. He looks ahead. All the members accept Akinari are in A state of shock.

He has never seen them react this way. He has to find out what the big deal is?

He cleared his throat, catching their attention.

"Will somebody at least tell me what the big deal is....?"