# 10.

Madara was walking through the corridors of the fortress in a brisk pace, fuming with suppressed rage. The council member's questions and Gakuto's comments mocking his authority and decision making skills infuriated him. It took everything in him to not to kill that man where he was sitting.

How dare they question his judgement? What he is doing is for the better of the clan. With Amaya's power-packed bloodline mixed with his own, the Uchiha will only become stronger. They finally have a way to win this never ending war. Isn't that what everybody wants? Even the Senju were ready to take this step. He just ruined their plans and found a way to their demise. Those insignificant geezers should be thankful to him for that. They will have to accept his decision, sooner or later.

Unconsciously, his feet carried him towards the direction of his quaters.
He saw Eiko and Yuki leave with what looks like dirty laundry. He wondered if he should ask them where Amaya is. He needs to put that binding seal on her. But first he needs to convince her to let him, to earn her trust.

Oh Kami, Why? Why does that girl had to be so strong, or else he could have just used force and be done with it. May be also could have scared her shitless for better measures. But no... Now he has to act all softy-carey around her or else she might just lash out and ruin all his plans. Aara had told him about her anger issues and what she can do in a fit of rage. Even if he is one of the strongest Shinobis of his time, he does not wishes to be shredded to bits in the hands of an infuriated Dragon-Lady. He needs to approach this carefully.

He saw the two girls pass by him, bowing to him. Maybe later. Right now, a bath would be better. He can think about a plan meanwhile. He went went inside his quaters to find it empty.
***

After Sayori left, Amaya was... quiet. Too quiet.

Yuki was confused as to why Eiko suddenly started shaking like a leaf, but choose not to voice her question. She knew that she made the right decision when Amaya told them that they are dismissed and Eiko tried to say something but was quieted down by a glare from the princess. Though she now wonders what scared the Yamura girl so much when Amaya did so, as she had her back facing her. She was tempted to activate her sharingan but decided against it since it might not be a wise decision.

The two girls left the princess alone. Just as the door closed, she was gone.

***

It was around dinner time, but what bothers the fearful leader of the dignified Uchiha clan was the absence of the glorious princess of dragons. 'Where the hell is she?'

Where can she even go? She doesn't know anything or anyone here. As much as Madara hates to admit it, he was worried. On top of that, this freaking dinner was in her honour. All the council members and important people of the clan are here to see the would-be-wife of their clan leader, along with his own family. Izuna was already having a hard time stalling them as it is. Now, they are all asking him how much longer will it take the guest of honor to show up.

His eyes searched for her two attendants, who nodded their heads no. Even they have no idea where their mistress is. "Tch- useless women."

"Where the hell is Amaya Onii-chan???" Izuna whisper-yelled from behind him. With great difficulty he had been able to make him way to his elder brother, nudging him with his elbow while smiling and nodding at the pervy old hag who was enjoying talking to him very much. Oh! He just hates social gatherings.

Madara's level of annoyance was reaching its limits with each passing minute, until some loud-mouthed fool shouted out his excitement,
"LOOK. There she is... "

All the eyes in the room turned to see the reason of such enthusiasm and Madara heard a sigh of relief from his brother, "Finally... "

 "