# 9.

Sunlight filters through the glass panels of the garden doors, subtly waking the sleeping girl. She squirms and snuggles in the softness surrounding her. A smile on her previously tear stained face. The warmth surrounding her was so comfortable that she wanted to fall asleep again. That's when her eyes snaps open and she analyzed her surroundings. This is not where she fell asleep. The bed she is in is so soft and warm, unlike the hard rough ground of the garden where she fell into slumber the other day.
How did she get here? She asked herself. She tried to get up but an arm around her waist stopped her attempt, pulling her towards a soft yet firm chest. Her eyes goes wide as a pink tint sprays under her eyes. She slowly turns around to see a face among the midnight manes, a face she so often dreamt about. His hold on her tightens yet again and she lets out a squeak. The warmth radiating from him is so comfortable and familiar to her, even though it was the first time she has been in his arms. Its like she belongs in his embrace. She always did.

Her eyes scans over his handsome visage, his dishellved onyx locks falling on his face

Her eyes scans over his handsome visage, his dishellved onyx locks falling on his face. She softly brush aside them to get a better look of him. The beautiful alluring eyes that are closed now, the memory of which both intimidates and fascinates her. His slightly parted lips made him look so cute in his sleeping state, like an innocent child. She let out a giggle but bites her lip realizing her mistake. She checks to see if that woke him up and sighed relief finding it didn't. She doesn't know why, but she loves the sight in front of her. A part of her wishes to wake up to this every morning for the rest of long almost neverending life.

Her train of thoughts gets disrupted by a pair of knocks resounding through the room, waking up Madara. His eyes snaps open and the first thing he sees are a pair of ocean-blue eyes staring into his. The blush on Amaya's cheeks increases and she shyly averts her gaze from him. Madara sees her cute act and smiles. Never has his mornings been this beautiful.
Another loud knock echoed in the room and he tsk-ed with annoyance for being snapped out of his trance. "Come in Izuna." he speaks in monotone.

Izuna's head peeks in from the little gap in the sliding door first, grinning like a cat at the couple on bed. He comes comes in followed by Eiko. She bows to the duo, "Good morning Amaya hime, Madara sama."

"Seems like you slept good Onii-chan~" Izuna grins ear to ear.

Amaya realize that she was still in Madara's embrace and quickly scoots away, much to his disliking. "Good morning Otouto." she squeaks.

'Otouto!? Nii-chan!!??' Madara quirked an eyebrow.

Izuna's attention shifts to his brother, "The council wants to talk."

"Hn." Madara looks at Amaya, whose head was still down, her flushed face hidden behind ebony locks. He gets up from the bed and puts on his robe. He then moves his sight on Eiko, who fidgets a little under his gaze, "Make sure she eats something." he said and walked out with Izuna following.