# 8.

Madara dragged Amaya all the way to his house. He has a lot of explaining to do to a lot of people and he is not in the mood for it right now. Plus, this woman and everything about her was making him feel more drawn towards her. He needs to get rid of this lustful feelings before he does something that he might regret later.

His household servants greet him respect as he enters the house. He calls for the head maid, and gives her necessary instructions. Then he turns to Amaya. The sight of her flushed face made his heart beat faster in his chest. The whole journey, he had been feeling a tension inside him. Whenever she smiled or spoke or pretty much did anything, it effected him. It was very hard for him to keep up his stoick facade the whole while. Ever since the first moment he saw her, he wanted her. Soon, she will be his. But not now. Now is not the time, he told himself.

"This is my house, and from now on, you'll be staying here too. Make yourself comfortable." he said with a slight and gentle smile, trying his best to keep up his act.

"O-okay..... M-Madara... " she stutters softly.

Madara bit his lips, almost drawing blood. He needs to get out of here as soon as possible before the animal inside him break loose and pounds her on the spot.

"Okay." he says and sunshins away.

Amaya stares at the spot where Madara was a second ago. Soon, Izuna and Eiko find her. Izuna looks around, "Where's Nii-san?" he asked.

"I don't know." Amaya replies.

Two maids come to the trio, one of whom Amaya recognized as the head maid. Both the women bows to them, the older one of them spoke "Your majesty, my name is Kazuki and this one here... " she gesture to the other one, "...is Yuki. She will be your personal attendant here at the Uchiha compound by Leader-sama's orders."

"Hello Kazuki san. My name is Amaya, and this is Eiko, my cousin and previous attendant. Get her a room near mine, if possible please." Amaya smiles.

"Umm.... Sure. I'll see what I can do." Kazuki says, "Yuki chan. Take Amaya hime to her room and follow her every command like its God's words. Understand?"

"Hai." Yuki says.

"Soooo.... I'll be going then. See you around... Onii-chan." Izuna gave a closed eyes smile.

Amaya blinked surprised at first, but soon a happy grin lights up her face, "Sure... Otouto." she giggles. The two became quite close during their short time together, almost like family, which is something rare for both of them.

Eiko smiles seeing the two while Yuki stares confused. Kazuki smiles slightly seeing the exchange of names. Izuna soon walks his way and Kazuki excuses herself to go look for the dinner arrangements. Amaya and Eiko follow Yuki to her new quaters.

Yuki slides open the shoji door for Amaya to enter the master bedroom with Eiko following behind. She looks around the room. I looks lavish, decorated like that for a prince and.... already inhabited.

"Um. Yuki chan. Does someone already lives here?" Amaya asks looking at the king size bed. Behind it on the wall was the sigil of Uchiha clan. A big white and red fan on dark blue background was drawn on the wall.

"Uh! Yeah. This is Madara sama's room. He said you will be sharing it with him."

Amaya stops dead in her tracks, eyes wide. She will have to share a room with him? She wasn't expecting that. Sure, they are now engaged and all, but this was moving too fast for her liking.

"What made him come to this conclusion, if I may ask?" Amaya sternly asked.

Yuki fidgeted under her glare. Kazuki didn't tell her why she needs to show Amaya to Lord Madara's room. Or what was the princess even here for. She was only told to take her here and tell her she will be living here from now on. She didn't think that this might enrage the princess.
"Umm... I don't know. I was just told to take you here. That's all." the girl saya clutching the sleeves of her dress.