#13.

Madara wakes up not feeling the source of heat beside him. His hands automatically searches for his bed-mate, but indeed, she isn't there. His eyes snaps open, looking at the empty space and then searching for her in the room until they land on a figure sitting near the fire-place. Madara looks at half of her face that was visible to him as Amaya was sitting there with her side facing him, a small smile coming up on his face as he takes in the sight of morning sunlight lighting up her beautiful form. She was wearing his oversized shirt once again. Her brows were knitted in concentration and lips pouting. She was completely lost in whatever she was doing, completely oblivious of him or anything else around. Madara watches her with interest but then decides to find out for himself what got his princess's attention at the moment. He wrapped the sheet around himself and makes his way to her with soft steps. Amaya doesn't acknowledge his presence beside her, still focused on her task. This intrigues him and he takes a peak.

"What is that, princess?" he asks very much interested in the piece of art she was lost making in.

His voice startles her. "Um.... I.... I had a dream." she answers unsure of herself.

Madara quirks an eyebrow, interested and the gives all his attention to see what she painted.

'Such a beautiful dream.' he thought, but then wonders where it came from. He takes a closer look lifting the canvas up in his hands. It indeed is a beautiful dream.

"She is

"She is.... beautiful. Who is she?" he couldn't help but ask.

"I don't know. I saw her today for the first time in my dreams. I've never seen her before." Amaya says, her brows knitting up in thinking.

This was new for her, because for as far as she could remember, she always dreamt about only one person, him. But now, this new person... why? Who is she?

“Does she have a name?” Madara’s question brings her out of her thoughts.

“Um… No.” she says.

“She looks a lot like you.” He comments, somewhat awestruck.

"Really!?" Amaya asks looking at Madara, who was lost gazing the piece of art. His mouth slightly apart and his eyes, appreciating all its minute details. Amaya too gets lost in the sight in front of her. He looks so eutrophic at this moment, with the light, faints beams of sunlight falling on his perfectly sculpted body, clad only in a bedsheet. His long raven hairs, wild after last nights activities. Another sight she has come to love.

'Last night...' The memory of which makes her cheeks burn.

"Are you thinking about the other night, princess?" Madara asks in a teasing voice breaking her trance.

"Huh....!!n-no...!!!" She lies looking away.

"I don't believe you." Madara fingers holds her chin, making her look at him and once again she gets lost in those beautiful dreamy eyes off his. The same could be said about him. Both of them, living those memories once again.