# 7.

Izuna was outside the fort, in the wild, where their men were stationed. The were all preparing to leave. To finally go home. Scanning through out the place, he finally spotted Madara sitting on top of a rock overlooking them. He ran to him, "Nii-san... " he noticed a look of worry and annoyance on his face, "What happened?"

Madara jumps down from the rock and walks to him, "The princess is getting ready. We will leave soon. By afternoon, if possible."

"And?"

"The Queen has asked for some of our troops to stay behind, for her aid, if need arises." Madara replies, clearly irked.

"How many are staying then?"

"Almost all of them. She is afraid that the Senju might attack when they get the news about the engagement being broken."

"tsk... That woman." Izuna grumbles. These men were so excited to go home. It will be seriously disappointing to tell them that they might not be able to do that just yet. "Anything else?"

"She gave me the scroll that has the formula for that seal, and the key." Madara says.

Izuna notices an evil glint in his brother's eyes. Madara Uchiha loves to have total control of someone. And ever since they have came here, something about him has changed. He has become more vicious. Ever since he had seen Amaya on that faithful day, something has occupied his mind. Izuna knows this look. He's planning a hunt. He has seen this look every time Amaya has came in front of him. The look of need, an unquenchable thirst. Like that of a predator. Izuna knows that his brother was holding himself back, just for the time being. Once they get out of here, he will start to lay his trap and the poor little Amaya will be up for a lot of surprises. He just hopes that Madara doesn't lose his patience before that.
'Things are about to change.' he smirks.
***

(Timeskip: five days later)

The journey from the Ryuuketsueki premise to the Uchiha stronghold went peacefully. Well only exception being Amaya's panic attack on the first day.

Flashback

Amaya was shoved inside a pallequin. Has everyone seriously forgotten that she is claustrophobic?
With each sway of the damned thing, Amaya was feeling more and more sick. She didn't knew how long she could hold on.

Outside, Eiko was fidgeting continuously. She knows about her hime's only fear, but the queen insisted on her daughter being taken in the way that suits her class. She is a princess, and therefore she had send the whole caravan along with Eiko herself. Although, she would have gone with Amaya anyway even if the queen wouldn't have asked her. But putting her hime inside a wooden box was something that put her on the edge. She knows that it was about time Amaya would go in a full blown panic-assault mode. She is not sure how the Uchiha would handle it.

In the group of men walking before her, she soon found who she was looking for. She quickened her pace to get to Izuna. They were out of the Yamura clan's border. So, now they can disobey the Ryujoo's order to keep Amaya inside the pallequin. She needs to convince him before she wakes up.

"uh!....Izuna-san..." she called walking at his side.

"Hmm!? Eiko-chan. Is there something you need?" he softly smiled, even though he was clearly irritated by the slow pace they were moving in.

"Umm.... Yeah!.... You see..." but she couldn't finish the sentence.
'Oh no!' the girl thought with a fearful look on her face.

On the back of the caravan, Amaya lost it. She started banging on the pallequins walls and doors. The ones carrying it looked at each other quizzically. Soon screams were heard from inside the box.