Sparkles! CP:3

"Me?" I smiled putting my hand over my chest.

"She's no one you need to be concerned about Loki" Stephen butted in.

"And you.... you think you are a sorcerer! I'll show you what real magic looks like!" Loki shouted as he ran at Stephen, knives out ready to kill the man. "Woh!" I said moving in front of Loki. Right as I stepped in front of Stephen he made a portal and brought me with Thor and Loki to... Norway?

Why here of all places would Odin go? Well it is a pretty relaxing place. We stood on a lone grassy island overlooking the beautiful crystal clear water. A man I can only assume to be Odin was standing at the edge of it all, motionless. We all looked to each other, slowly Thor and Loki made their way over to Odin.

I decided to stay in the background, I don't want to be nosy and mess with their fatha drama.

Oh gods what did I just say?
What has this world done to me?

"Come here child, I know you're there Y/N"

Oh gods, he said my name...this must be urgent. I slowly make my way over to him and stand beside Loki. There was no more room on the tiny rock they were sharing so I just stood there awkwardly as Odin talked to his children. "Mis Y/N, Leader of the Cheshire district, it is a pleasure to meet you. You were one of the best yourshiesk's I have ever witnessed in battle"

"It is an honor to meet you my king, and an even greater honor fighting with you in battle" I said putting a fist to my heart and kneeling with my head down. "Wait a minute, your a yourshiesk? I thought they-" Loki started.

"Most of them did, I am one of the last of my people" I said standing up straight.

"You will find more, not yourshiesk's but more people like you one day. I have met them, they are quite interesting." Odin said smiling.

I zoned out watching he waved of the clear water, I heard everything about Hela and Ragnarök and how he was leaving them to fight his long fought battle. Did Steven send me through that portal on purpose? Does he think I can help them stop ragnarok?

My train of thought was interrupted by Odin closing his eyes and keeping them shut. I looked over and see Odin turn into some sort of dust and float away into the beautiful view over the cliff.

Thor and Loki stand up as they watch their father fade away.

I can't help but to feel pain in my heart, he was a beloved king, he shall be remembered as one. Even with his many mistakes he still led Asgard to many years of prosperity and happiness. I see Thor's hands clenched at his sides, and what looks like sparkles circling around them.

"This is all your fault!" Thor shouts at Loki.

But before he can do anything a black and green portal starts to form behind us. We all instantly begin forming our armor preparing for the fight against the goddess of death.

"What in the name of-"

A woman dressed in a black and dark green body suit walked out. "I have a feeling seeing her, she is not going to be the weirdest thing I see all day." I say as I take out my katanas.

"Where were you hiding those?" Loki said looking at me.

"Just a bit of magic goes a long way Loki" he smiled and turned towards her taking out his daggers.

"You must be Hela, I am Thor son of Odin" Thor spoke up.

"Really? You don't look like him" Hela said with a slight smile.

"Perhaps we can come to an arrangement" Loki was next to speak.

"You sound like 'em... kneel"

"Beg your pardon?" Loki said leaning down a bit. You could tell he was a bit angry that she took his line from when he tried to take over earth.

Hela made a sword appear in her hand making a clashing sound. "Before your queen" she smiled.

"You will never be our queen" I said spreading out my wings.

"Ah a warrior from the times of conquest, join me in making these idiots kneel for the true heir to the throne of Asgard." She said once she saw that I was a yourshiesk who fought with her at one point. Thor then threw his hammer at Hela, but she... she.... caught it. That's... that's not... supposed to be possible. That hammer was crafted in Nevadallir in the heart of a dying star.

I watched as she held it in her palm as it made a sort of buzzing sound struggling to reach its target.

"It's...not....possible..." I said aloud.

"Darling, you have no idea what's possible" she said as she smiled and the hammer shattered into pieces.

I outstretched my wings to cover Loki and Thor. We all looked at her shocked. "Well look at you yourshiesk, trying to be a hero"

I growled putting my wings behind me, "come at me!"

She smiled running at me.
"We need to go! Himdall!" Loki shouts. "No!" Me and Thor yell as the bifröst opens taking me, Hela, Thor and Loki with it.