Its glowing Cp: 16

It's been years since I've felt

I got up from my bed, straightned my hair and walked down the stairs to my kitchen.

It's been years since I've laughed.

I opened my fridge and took out the milk and made my way over to the cabinet.

It's been years since I've cried.

I got a bowl and spoon, poured the cereal in and then the milk. I brought it up to my room and sat down at my desk chair.

It's been years since I've talked to friends.

I tipped in the password to my computer and logged on for the first time in forever.

I stopped and stared at the picture of me and my team smiling and laughing.

I smiled lightly, but as fast as I started to laugh I started to cry.

As fast as I started to cry, I started to scream.

I closed my eyes and let it happen, when I opened them my room was trashed.

Books thrown and ripped open, my computer smashed and in a heap in the corner.

My walls had holes and scratches in them, the once bright light hanging from the ceiling making my room dark.

My sanity was broken, unfixable even.

All because I had to save that little brat...

It should have been him, now I can never fight again.

I will never be the same again.

I dropped to my knees, eyes fixed on the wall in front of me.

"Smile because it confuses people. Smile, because it's easier then explaining what's killing you inside"

I sighed and hung my head. I stared at my lap before breaking out into a fit of laughter.

I layed back and continued to laugh, it felt good, it felt relieving.

To laugh after all this time, I just wish I could be happy.

                 ________

I open my eyes and look around.

This is what happens when you are trying to stay low...

You end up sleeping in an ally way using your arm as a pillow.

I sat up off the concrete floor and stretched my arms over my head.

I let out a yawn before standing up and streaching my legs.

I will admit, it's not the best idea to sleep when there are guards looking everywhere for you.

What was I supposed to do?

I can't fight when I only had a nap, I can't even function when I have less then 4 hours of sleep.

I am a safe distance away from the battling arena, no one should see me.

No one should recognize me with this mask on either. All that's visable are my E/C eyes.

I calmly walk out of the ally and make my way to the crowd.

Everyone seems to be excited about something again.

This really is the planet that never sleeps.

As I get closer I hear people yelling and whispering.

Inside the arena I herd people chanting, there screams could be herd from a planet over.

"Fight with the new champion on Thursday! Don't miss it! He's a lively one folks!" A man yells.

I tap a woman on the shoulder and she turns to me with a grin.

"Ja? Hvordan kan jeg hjæple  dig?"
(Yes? How can I help you?)

"Oh um hvad...i dag.." I ask hoping I said it correctly.
(What today?)

"Tirsdag" She said turning around and walking to another group of people.
(Thirsday)

Rude... ok I have two days till the fight... I might as well look around for a way out before I break in and get them.

I break away from the crowd once again when my holster vibrates.

"What the.." I reach into the holster and pull out the sword handle and see the emblem on the side is glowing.

I run into clear ally and take a better look at.

Once I hold onto the grip it stops.

As I continue to stare at it I hear loud footsteps and clanking of metal.

I curse under my breath as the footsteps grow closer.

I look up and see the only way I can go... up.

The ally was to narrow for me to fly up so I do the next best thing, climb.

I jump and grab onto the drain pipe, using my weight to swing myself onto the nearest window ledge.

As I get to the top of the building I peer over and look at the people.

There is a group of guards walking and surveying the crowd, more guards come up the ally way behind me and regroup.

"We don't see her here, she must be in the outer circle" one says.

I recognize that voice... Loki?