Hulk? CP:4

We were flying through the bifröst when I look down and see Hela coming towards us...fast.

"What have you done Loki!" I yell looking down."You know that she draws her power from Asgard!"

She comes at me and Loki swinging her sword. I stretch out my wings to keep her from hitting him. She hits me in the head with the back of her sword and the last thing I hear before I go unconscious is Loki yelling and something wrapping around my waist.
______________

I slowly open my eyes, so it wasn't a dream? Man... This is an unusually comfy bed, I'm not sure if I want to get up.

I reach up to scratch my neck when I feel something metal. What is this?

I see a pair of clothes by my bed, they are not so bad. They are much more futuristic than I'm used to, but I think I may be on a weird planet so I will just go with the flow. I slowly sit up and look around ignoring the pounding head ache.

The room is all red and white striped... pick a color people. I look up and see I'm laying in a... skull? Interesting...choice...I got out of the comfy bed and took the clothes heading for what looks like a closet.

I walk out and get a better look at the place. There are bottles of some sort of liquid on a big shelf. I gag, "I can smell the alcohol from here"

Out of the corner of my eye I see something move in the water, pond, bath thing. "Who's there? Show yourself!" I take out my katanas and get into a fighting stance. If I am trapped in a room, I'm surprised that they let me keep my katanas, but I'll take what I can get. "Me Hulk" it's a what?

"Ummm hello...hulk, what is this place?"

"Sakaar " he said stepping out into the light.

I take a step back, spreading out my wings so the 'Hulk' can see. Good thing I changed in the closet, that would have been awkward. He remains calm and starts to come out. "Don't test Hulk"

"Well then, stay where you are...Hulk."

He comes out and realize he's.... oh Thor COVER YOUR EYES! I use my wings to cover my eyes before he comes out.

"My god creature have you no shame?"

"Hulk no shame, only smash"

"What is that even supposed to mean?"

I hear a zipper and peek out and see he finally put some clothes on.

"Is everyone on this planet like you?" I say putting my katanas back in their place.

"No, Hulk only one like Hulk" he said patting his chest.

"Ummm ok then" I said walking over to the window.

So this is Sicarr huh? It's...interesting. There's so much.. junk. I have heard of this place before, but I never imagined that they would make a civilized Culture out of the junk that ends up here. I hear footsteps in the hallway and instantly go to the darkest corner away from the window.

"Hey big guy, ready for today?!" I hear a girl shout.

"Little lady!" Hulk runs over and starts to... what I assume is play fighting with the girl.

"Ha! Beat you again!" She yelled. "Let's go, you need more practice!"  She said pulling him out the door. I walk over to the door as soon as they walk around the corner.

I go to walk out and get electrocuted.

"Gahhhhhhh!" I yell falling to the floor.

"What in Valhalla?"

I hear a laugh from the corner of the room.

"Well hello love"

"Loki..."