K.O! Cp: 24

Don't ask about the picture I just like it😆

My mouth fell open and I stood up in a heated rage. "What in Valhalla was that?!" I screamed. Everyone in the room suddenly looks at me in shock. "Well I guess some of our guests are a little more Intoxicated than others" Grandmaster says rolling his eyes. I didn't know whether to be offended or proud that they haven't found out who I am yet.

Loki leans forward and grabs my hand, he tugs on it singling for me to sit down. I look back at him and sigh sitting down on the plush couch next to him. "I see you two have gotten acquainted over the past few days" the grandmaster remarks. Loki shifts to the left away from me and I feel a slight twinge in my chest. What is this feeling? Is my heart imploding? Stop being so dramatic! I mentally cursed at myself.

All of a sudden I see a green blur fly above the window along with a loud roaring sound, I look at the grandmaster to see him smiling. The roaring gets louder and louder again as it comes back down and then a realize it's green bean. Is he going to crush him? Eh he'll be fine he is a god after all.
Y/N are you alright?
Get out of my head.
You're in pain
I see Loki out of the corner of my eye, he has a genuinely concerned look on his face.

Please tell me love, don't try and use magic to block me out the grandmaster will know it's you.
Please...just get out. We need to focus on getting Thor out of this place in time.

I suddenly felt empty. His presence was gone from my head and mind. I was once again alone with my thoughts. It reminded me of back on earth in that lone apartment for all those years. I hated it. No matter what I say or what I do, I hate being alone. Ever since I've met these two lunatics I haven't felt alone, it's been nice. But... I can't help but to feel something more towards the mischievous god in gold.

Is that so? I always knew you found me irresistible love.
Don't flatter yourself Loki, I didn't say all that. I thought I told you to get out of my head.
I just couldn't resist seeing what goes on in that beautiful mind of yours.

The corners of my mouth slowly edge up into a small smile. Not a fake, sly, sarcastic smile but a genuine happy smile, the one that you can't help but make. The one that I haven't felt in years.

Loki looked over at me and I saw a look in his eyes that I couldn't read. I had seen it in many times in the eyes of humans on earth, when a couple walks in the park or when they are sitting on a bench just looking at each other. He looks almost... happy, we've only spend a matter of days together. No. This is not the mission, this is not the plan, I can not let stupid mortal emotions get in the way of what I came here to do.

The grandmaster stands up and thanks the men and women behind him for coming, giving several handshakes and even hugs. Me and Loki get up as well and see him about to speak when Leo puts himself in between us presumably on purpose.
"Hello love, did you enjoy the show?"
"Yes it was quite...riveting" I crossed my arms in front of me holding my wrist in an uncomfortable manner.
"I could tell you were very into it" he laughed showing his very white perfect teeth.
"Ah-yes I love watching these sort of things"
"Well...why don't you come back to my quarters and I can show you more of those kind of moves" I laugh awkwardly looking to the side seeing Loki looking at me impatiently.

HELP ME!

I shout mentally, hoping he would hear. As if that was all he needed he tapped Leo on the shoulder, when he turned around he got a hard right hook to the jaw. He fell straight to the floor instantly out cold, his metal armor making a loud clang as it get the metal.
"Holy shit Loki, I didn't expect all that!" I look around the room to see everyone already gone including the grandmaster.
"Let's just get out of here and find my brother" he takes my hand and rushes me to the door.
"So you're finally admitting that he's your brother huh?" I mock as I follow behind him down the stairs.
"Shut up" he mumbles. I can't help but realize he hasn't let go of my hand yet, even though we are outside the stadium. Not going to lie- I kinda like it.

________________

Hi 😅 I'm not dead I think? There's just been a LOT happening sooo sorry for that. I'm trying to set a schedule for this now and to keep me on track. So thank you to everyone who's still here with this book you are fantastic and I love and appreciate you so much!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜