I want out CP: 23

Hello, yes I'm alive. I know shocking right? I haven't been on Wattpad in soooo long, sorry bout that. I honestly didn't think this story would be so popular and that people would actually like it. Thank you for anyone who still reads this I really appreciate it. I am seriously considering taking this book off for a while and giving it a serious update. Let me know if you'd like to see that. I'll try and update now that I'm back. Again thank you guys for sticking with me😚 you're the best. Story time!

The grandmasters hologram appears in the middle of the stadium and everyone goes quiet. He signals for the fight to start and the hologram fades. The crowd starts to cheer again as the doors open slowly.

Did Thor get a haircut?

He walks in holding a much larger hammer than before. It's as tall as him for valhallas sake.

That's not Mjölnir

He looks lost but then screams at the top of his lungs. The crowd is unimpressed as they hold up cut out faces of... a green bean? It's too far to see the poster they're holding but it looks like a green blob. The door across from Thor opens and you can hear loud rumbling, it almost sounds like footsteps. The crowd goes quiet as they all turn towards the door. The footsteps go quiet and everyone seems to be holding their breath. Loki and I look at each other for a second before something bursts through the walls of the stadium roaring loudly.

I snap my head back to the grounds and nearly jump off the couch. The crowd erupts in cheers as the beast bangs his hands on the ground and roars. My eyes widen as I realize who it is. That's not a green bean... that's the Hulk. "I thought he went missing after Ultron. How in Valhalla did he end up here?" I said under my breath.

Loki sits up straight in shock as his mouth opens slightly. "Isn't he something!" The grandmaster gushes, throwing his hands up in pure joy before clapping them together in his lap. I breathe in deeply and my eyes travel down to Thor who seems to be in just as much shock. Before I knew it he throws his arms up in the air and says "I KNOW THIS GUY! ITS OK WE WORK TOGETHER!!"

I bring my hand up and slap  my forehead in annoyance. The grandmasters smile fades and is replaced with a questioning look. He turns to Loki and asks "what is he talking about?" Loki simply shrugs his shoulders and looks back at Thor with a troubled look. You can hear him mumble under his breath "I need to get off of this planet."

This is either going to end really bad or really good

Just then I got a searing pain in my head. My eyes squint and my head turns to the floor trying to shake off the pain.

This isn't happening now... this can't be happening.. not now.. not here.

My eyes close and I reach my hand up to my head as I clench my jaw. I can hear a loud ringing in my ear, like static going off in my brain. The pain was not getting better.. And this is becoming more frequent.. I'm loosing them... all of them.. one by one.. one painful memory at a time.

______________
"Did you ever notice how a yourshiesk elder can never recall any of their battle stories little ones?"
We nodded our heads yes as our instructor taught us. "Did anyone ever wonder why?" She asked. We all shook our heads. "Well when yourshiesk's get older and they no longer have a need to fight, they start to loose their memory of ever being a yourshiesk. They talk as though they have never set foot on Asgard, and they adapt to whatever environment they are in." We all look in horror of not remembering ourselves as worriers, but as mere humans.

_____________
The pain in my head died down enough so that I could hear what was happening. The Hulk had thrown Thor down and had started bashing his head in. To my right I see the grandmaster laughing and sipping his piña colada. I stare down in horror debating whether I should just break through the glass and help or not.

Just then a huge bolt of lightning flys down from the sky and strikes the Hulk right in the face, propelling him into the stadium walls. Everything and everyone goes silent. Thor slowly gets to his feet as the Hulk gets himself out of the cement rubble.

That's new.

His arms surge with lightning as loud crackles and booms could be heard through out the stadium. The crowd starts up again as the Hulk roars and runs at Thor. Everything is a blur as they fight, I am too enchanted by the lightning to see the grandmaster pull out a activator to the surge on Thor's neck. He falls to the ground before he could win and the crowd cheers.