Wake up call CP: 9

"When a yourshiesk fights, she does not show weakness towards the enemy. She fights strong, with no mercy, she does not give up, she will fight till the end."

I look around at the other girls fighting each other. I can tell they do not want to hurt another, but sadly we have to pick the best.

"Morith! Come up to the front" i say

"Yes commander?" Morith asks standing up as straight as she can.

"You have shown exemplary progression in your skills over the past few weeks"

"I would like to recruit you to the front of the league, first stance... next to me"

I could hear the faint whispers of the girls behind her. Some were to shocked to say anything.

"I-I um... I-" she stammered

"Well? Is it a yes or a no?" I ask smirking slightly.

"Yes! Um I mean... I would be honored to fight beside you commander" She said bowing her head.

"I smiled and patted her back lightly, then let's go get your new uniform" walking out of the training room.
_____________

"Morith!" I screamed as we fled into the planet of Haneipgt. (Han-e-pt)

We were fighting the unknown creatures that have invaded their realm.

Huts were on fire, dirt was flying from the sky along with the flaming arrows of my fellow yourshiesk's.

The creatures were heading towards the Hanep's life crystals. If they reach them the whole planet will be destroyed.

Along with all of us on it. We can't let that happen.

I turn plunging my katana into one of the creatures stomachs. I pull out my blade before killing two more.

I turn just in time to see Morith get impaled.

"NO!" I scream at the top of my lungs as I run to her aid.

I decapitate the creature before making a shield around us with my magic.

"No, no, no... Morith what did you do..." I whisper shaking her slightly.

"I did what I was meant to do" she laughed slightly.

She opened her arms to reveal a baby, no larger then my foot.

The baby was very pail with light blue eyes and long white hair.

"You....saved this child..." I brought the child into my lap and hugged it.

"You did good Morith...we will remember you...as a hero forever" I sighed and put my hand on her forehead.

She smiled and closed her eyes. She let out her final breath before going limp.

I let one single tear fall down my cheek before standing up.

The battle was over, we had wone. I had returned the baby to his owners, it turns out he was the next in line for the throne of Haneipgt.

His name was Dystopian. Strange name for a child but beautiful.

          ____________

I opened my eyes, only to shut them from the blinding light in the room.

I sat up and yawned. I felt the single tear fall of my face and onto the bed sheets.

Zenix sleeps peacefully on the pillow beside me.

That memory was one of the many memories I have from when I was on Asgard.

No matter how much I try and forget, I can't seem to. I don't think I want to forget.

"Finally awake I see" I hear Loki say from across the room.

"Yes, I am" I wipe the remainder of the water off my cheek and get up.

"Are you alright?" He asks

"Never ask that, I can't stand that question" I growl and go to the kitchen for water.

He tilted his head but went back to reading.