The Yellow Lady CP: 11

"I mean champions... did he not hear me the first time?" The man in the robe turned to the lady in yellow armor for an answer.

When she did not reply he turned away.

"You, young lady look like a worthy opponent" he pointed at me with a bony finger.

"I assure you... sir... that I have no intentions in fighting your champion"

"Please! Darling call me Grandmaster!" He smiled brightly.

I turn to Loki "this is the man you were talking about?"

He only nodded and kept his gaze on the man in front of us.

"Dearie, I would like to see what you've got up your sleeve before I miss this opportunity!" He pointed towards the yellow armored lady and she started walking closer to me.

"Umm mis, please step away from me with the electric stick please"

I started to back up away from her slowly.

"Loki! Do something!" I whisper-yelled.

He turned to the Grandmaster "she does not know how to fight!"

The man only followed the yellow lady as she continued to advance towards me.

"You don't want to do this... um... I um.." I was at a loss for words as she came closer.

I grabbed Zenix and put him on the floor and watched as he ran to Loki.

The yellow lady finally swing at me, not close enough to touch me. It was almost as if she was taunting me.

I jumped back slightly, not knowing whether she was actually going to harm me.

She smiled at how scared she thought I was. Alright then, now I know she is taunting me.

I stopped backing up which made her come to a stop also. She seems confused as I smile at her for a split second.

Then she swings down with the weapon aiming at my head.

I block it just in time and kick her in the stomach.

She doubles over clutching her stomach before lunging at me again.

She was fast, but not fast enough. She aims her weapon to strike me at the legs but I quickly jump over her and land behind her.

I try not to move all that much to show that I am not trying. The crowd forming around our small fight seems shocked.

The lady regains her balance and she stands before me with a scowl on her face.

She was visibly angry that I had bested her. Everyone could tell, even Zenix seems proud.

This was one of my many battle techniques, tire your opponent, make them frustrated and distracted by their anger.

Their moves become sloppy and predictable, an easy win.

She charges at me full speed, I take out my katanas and block her attack. She looks shocked, I take this moment to push her back.

Her weapon goes flying across the floor with a loud clang.

She also falls to the floor on her back, I stand over her with my katana to her neck.

People cheer and shout, some stand there in utter shock, others grumble and walk away.

I remove my katana and hold out my hand. She rolls her eyes and gets up herself.

"Rude..." I put my weapons away and walk back to the Grandmaster.

"She can't fight eh?" He turns to Loki with a smirk.

Loki laughs nervously and scratches the back of his neck.