Getting Away CP: 12

"Well, what I meant by...
can't fight I meant, don't want to fight" Loki said

"I see" the grandmaster took a step towards me and looked down.

I followed his eyes an saw he was looking at my mark. "What does that mean?" he turned to the lady that was with the hulk.

She stared at my mark and her eyes went wide for a second before returning to normal."Its nothing, it's just a mark" she looked into my eyes.

I remember her... I knew she looked familiar.

"Sne is a mighty yourshiesk! that mark is not nothing!" Thor yelled pulling at his restraints.

"Is that supposed to mean something to me?" the man raised his hands looking around.

"Yes! she is an honorable warrior! She has- fhhhf" Loki covered Thors mouth before he could go on.

"A worrier you say?" the grandmaster smiled.
"Great going Thor..." I trailed off.

"So your from that assgard place?" I sighed closing my eyes.

"Asgard" I corrected him.

"Whatever" the man dismissed it with a wave of his hand.

"I think you would be a great opponent, the people would love to see a girl fight my champion!" he raised his hands.

"Im not sure how to take that" I looked at Loki who was glaring at Zenix for bighting at his pants leg.

"Well then take her as well" grandmaster turned his back and began to walk back to his original spot.

"No, wait I never agreed to that!" I stepped forward slightly.

"You didn't have to, its not your choice" he smiled.

Loki was about to say something when I hear footsteps quietly approaching behind me.

When they got close enough I took out my katana and swung low behind me.

There was about five men in shiny silver armor standing behind me.

One of the men was further behind the four, he's a newbie, he look's younger then the rest, he's my first target.

They started walking towards me in a dangerously slow pace.

My eyes shifted over to Loki who was gone, along with Thor and the grandmaster.

Did they really leave me? Figures.

I brought my sword up ready to fight, they just stood there.

One of them spoke up, he had a deep voice. I could see his eyes through the helmet he was wearing.

They were a dark brown, a piece of his dark brown hair was peaking through the helmet.

I would have thought he was cute if he wasn't trying to take me away.

"We don't want to hurt you, please just come with us" he held his hands up in the air.

My stance didn't falter, I stood my ground. No way in Valhalla am I going to give up this easily.

I scanned the area again, maping, thinking, planing how I am going to get out of this.

The men didn't seem to be concerned about my wondering eyes.

My eyes went over to the large window that covered most of the wall.

This is going to hurt...