Maps CP: 15

I finally got free of the crowd and was making my way into a less crowded area.

I get to a less populated area and start to look around for a way out of the city.

Luckily I found a dead part of the city that looked so run down it might as well be run by rats.

One of the apartment buildings was empty, I walked in and instantly knew why.

The whole top floor was caved in, crushing the future under it.

I ignored it and walked to the part that wasn't completely caved in and looked around.

After concluding that I was completely alone I changed into the cloths the man in the shop gave me.

They were a little big on me, but not to big. It felt nice if I'm being honest.

Now I need to think of a plan. A plan that will get me off of this planet.

"Wait, no.. what about Zenix...What about Loki and Thor... I can't leave them here.. I swore I would protect them"

I sat down on the floor, instantly regretting it. I shifted to the side and reached under me.

I grabbed the thing that I sat on and looked at it.

I had sat on a piece of broken glass. I flung it across the room and sighed.

"What am I supposed to do?"

                  ---------
Eventually I got up off the floor and went back into the town to find a way out of the city.

After what felt like hours of amlisly wondering through the streets I gave up and went over to someone hoping to ask directions.

This is humiliating...

I walk over to a lady that is handing out fliers, yelling something to everyone who crosses her path.

"Excuse me miss.. Do you happen to know the way out of the city?" I say putting on a fake accent.

She eyes me suspiciously before putting on a clearly fake smile and turning around.

I look around to see if anyone was watching before I take a map out of her back pocket as stuff it in mine.

Not a moment later she turns around and hands me a folded piece of paper full of map keys.

I unfold it and scan over it "Thank you" I say not looking up at her.

She smiles and holds out her hand.

I look at her knitting my eyebrows together, pretending to not know what she is implying.

"Everything comes with a piece" Her fake smile growing.

"Wipe your own ass" I say turning around and walking away.

I could feel her glare on the back of my head.

I was surprised when she didn't say anything or even go after me.

She just stood there handing fliers out like I wasn't even there.

When I was far enough away  I opened the map she gave me. When I took a good look at it, I notice it doesn't look right.

It looks like it is taking me in a circle back to the grandmasters building.

Ohh she's good...but not good enough.

I take out the map that I stole from her pocket and look at that one.

There was a visible difference. The one I stole led me out of the city, the one she gave me led me to the building.

I thought about it for while before eventually coming to a conclusion.

I shoved the correct one in my pocket and started to follow the one that would take me to Loki.