Cp:18 Weapons and Walls

"No"

"What now?" His eyes widen a little.

"There's no such thing as an Ozipazt, it's nothing but a myth, a childhood story to keep children from worrying that Asgard was going to loose a war"

He smiles lightly walking closer to me. He holds out his hand.

I place the handle in his hand and he walks backward.

"You know, people on Earth used to think that you are a myth, as well as Thor and Loki" he gets into a fighting stance and swings the empty handle around.

"That is...before they saw them with their own eyes"

He looked like an absolute loon, swinging that thing around.

He was standing with his legs spread apart. His elbows are bent and he had the handle over his right shoulder.

He brought it down with such force I could hear it in the air.

"So your saying that I have to see the Ozipazt to believe it's real..." I shifted my feet slightly.

"Precisely dearie" he smiles stoping his pretending.

He makes his way over to me with his hand outstretched.

"Yes, well..." I stall, trying to find the right words.

I take the handle from him contemplating whether I should believe him or not.

"I have to be going now... so.." I back up slightly.

"We both know you don't really have to go anywhere"

"And you know this how?" I ask.

"Where do you have to go? The match doesn't happen for another day" he smirks.

"Why am I not surprised you know about the match..." I roll my eyes and look around.

He laughs quietly to himself.

"Did you make this place?" I ask, my eyes wonder to a lever on the wall.

"Indeed I did" he sees what I am looking at and walks towards it.

I grip the sword handle in my hand, thumb on the button. I still don't trust this man fully.

"Relax yourshiesk" he pulls the lever and the wall opens.

The wall parts in two, a rack of weapons extends from the dark.

The weapons range from Katanas, to sai's, to scythe's to mace's all the way to a tessen.

The man picks up a haladie, he puts it in his right hand then picks up a shotel.

"What are you doing?" I ask my thumb ready on the button of the handle.

"Teaching" he said walking to me.

"I never said yes"

"Well if you don't want to die in that arena tomorrow, I suggest you comply"

"Press the button"

I look down and do as he said. When I pressed It, the sword shook in my hand before the blade shot out.

The blade was a clean silver color, the edges were rough but had a sleek look to it.

"Now press the button again"

I looked at him for a moment before doing as he said.

It split in half from the handle to the tip of the blade.

It became two swords, but the button was still there.

"Would it turn into four if I pressed I t again?"

"Try it" he said smiling.

I pressed it again but it did not split, one sword was covered in silver mist while the other was covered in dark blue mist.

"What?" I questioned. "What is the point of this?"

He smiled at me.

I waved it around in the air, it left some sort of trail behind it, corosponding to the color of the blade.

"What would happen if..." I held both swords in front of me slowly inching them closer together.

As soon as they touch I am sent flying into the wall behind me with a loud enough bang to wake up the next planet.

"Damn it!" I curse as I try and get up from the rubble on the floor.

All the man did was laugh and say, "This is why you need to stay"

"You couldn't have warned me about that first?" I growl.

I instantly become quiet when I head footsteps upstairs.

"Do you live with anyone here?" I ask.

"Do I look like I live with someone dear?"

I put my finger to my lips. "Someone's here"