Wanted CP: 13

My gaze shifted back to the men in front of me.

I know they know what I am thinking. They seem more tense then they were.

I put my katana away and stood up straight, putting my arms at my sides.

"Alright" I said, their faces we're shocked and confused. The newbie looked to another one in question.

"Just Kidding" I smiled running to the window.

"HEY! STOP!" the one with the brown hair yelled after me.

I ram into the glass window with my shoulder, breaking it into millions of tiny shards.

I bring my legs up to my chest as I hit the roof of the tall building. I start sliding and I hear the soldier yelling at his team to go after me.

It was to late, I had already slid off the roof, It was so high of a drop they would not survive it, so they didn't dare jump out after me.

I spread my wings and fly down to the next roof safely, I had a few cuts on my face and arms and a big bruise on my shoulder but it was nothing serious.

The frustrated muffled yells of the men could be heard from the tower, they did not sound happy.

I laughed slightly to myself before putting my hood up and getting cover from whoever saw what I just did.

Anyone who saw a girl jump out of a tall building and start flying would be more then concerned, and probably tell the authorities.

I need to keep a low profile if I want to get back to Loki and Thor without being captured first.

I cant help but feel bad, I know it wasn't my fault but I left Zenix.

Loki does not seem to like him that much but I know he will take care of him for me.

I jump off the roof onto a drain spout, I wrap my hands around it and start to make my way to the ground.

I hide my wings and look for the nearest place I can get something to cover my face.

My hood will do for now but I need something that will cover my mouth, or maybe even my nose.

There is no doubt that they will send people out to look for me, if they don't think I am dead.

I go into a tiny shop that had a variety of dresses and fabric in the window, surely they will have something for me.

As soon as I walk into the shop I am instantly hit with the smell of cinnamon and caramel.

The sent was so strong it almost made my head hurt, as I walk further into the shop it gets stronger.

"Hello darling! how may I help you today?" a man with a white beard comes out from behind the counter.

"hello, I am looking for a thin, but not see-through fabric, wold you happen to have any?" I asked hopefully.

The man's face lit up. "As a matter of fact I do!"

He goes behind the counter and brings out a white box with a black label, it said in white letters (L.F.S.M) left overs.

I don't know if i should be grateful or worried.

"Don't be worried, the label means left over ski mask, that's all" he smiled at me with a genuine smile.

How did he know that was exactly what I needed?

Something about this man made me want to trust him, but something else told me to wait and see.

He pulled out this mask that went all the way over my head, it covered my mouth and nose but had a little hole so I could still breathe.

"Thank you, its perfect" I took it from his hands and put it on. It fit like a glove.

"you wouldn't happen to have-" he cut me off mid sentence.

"Other cloths? take these" he handed me a pile of new, black and white clothing.

"Um yes thank you" this is weird.

"Your welcome Dear, and remember take the back way out, guards are two stores over looking for you" he pointed towards the back of his shop.

"How did you know?" I questioned

"I have my secrets, and you have yours Dear.

Now go before they get here, and take this" he handed me something that looks like a sword handle.

"If you need help, just push this, no need to thank me" I smiled and took it.

"Thank you" I ran out of the shop right as the guards knocked on the door.