Childhood

Little James and Jaiden were playing at Jaiden's backyard. It was early in the morning and they were playing already.

James and Jaiden loved to spend their time together. They couldnt leave each other for just one minute. But... Maybe if it's important, they have to let go, and meet later again.

The two were playing with pokémon figurines. It may be chilly outside still, but heck the dont care!

'Lil Jaiden: Hey Jwames! Wook at Pikachu go! Woosh!

'Lil James: Hehehe! Well look at Squirtle! Spwash! Spwash! Hehehe!

'Lil Jaiden: H-hey! Stowp spwashing me! Hehe! Pikachu's gowing to twackle you!

'Lil James: Noo!! Haha!!

The two kids ran around the backyard, and all of the noise made Jaiden's mom wake up.

Mrs.A: Jaiden, James... Waht are you doing down there?

'Lil Jaiden: Oh! Mowning mom! Me and Jwames awe just pwayiny pokémon!

'Lil James: Hewwo Mweesis Animayons!

Mrs.A: James, Jaiden get inside. Go ahead and watch some t.v first. It's still cold out there

'Lil Jaiden: Owkay mom! Wet's go James!

The two ran back in with their pokémon figurines. Jaiden's mom opened the t.v for them and went back upstairs to get more sleep.

'Lil Jaiden & James: Pokémon! Pokémon! Pokémon! Yay!!

'Lil James: Hey Jwaiden

'Lil Jaiden: Yes Jwames?

'Lil James: It's fun being a kwid wight?

'Lil Jaiden: It sure wis!

'Lil James: I howpe we downt gwow up

'Lil Jaiden: Mwe neithwer!

The the watched pokémon until 7. James had breakfast with the Animation Family. It sure is fun being a kid, right?