Returning Favor

~Months have passed~

Jaiden went out of her dorm and was greeted by his boyfriend Liam.

Jaiden: Liam! -hugs-

Liam: -hugs back- Hey babe!

Jaiden: W-why are you up so early?

Liam: I'm here to tell that I'll be gone for 2 weeks for a family business, okay?

Jaiden: O-oh... Okay, I'll miss you though!

Liam: Me too -kisses-

Jaiden: -kisses back- Bye babe, see you in a few weeks!

Then Jaiden closed the door. Cheska, her dormmate gave her a raised eye brow face. She was also shocked that they kissed in front of her face.

Jaiden: What? You jealous?

Cheska: Nah. But anyways, what are you going to do without your lover boy?

Jaiden: I dont know... Oh wait, maybe I could hang out with James! Like before!

Cheska: Well, go ahead Jaiden, I'll just spend my weekend here, reading Harry Potter books, you go have gurl

Jaiden: Thanks Cheska! Bye!

Jaiden the left her dorm and went to search for James. When she saw James, she went to him and said hi.

But when she reached there, he had a big smile on his face. Jaiden asked why

Jaiden: Why are you smiling?

James: Well, me and Angelica are now dating. Now I'm finally not alone! She's very sweet, kind, beautiful, talented... She has everything...

Jaiden: Uhm... Y-yeah! Lucky you! So I was wondering, if we could hang out!

James: Oh, sorry Jaiden. But me and Angelica are going to do our project. Maybe tomorrow? It's just Saturday so yeah

Jaiden: Oh um, it's fine...! I could just maybe hang out with Cheska

James: Great idea! Now I really got to go, Angelica's waiting, bye!

Jaiden waved goodbye at him with a smile. After he disappeared, her smile slowly faded into a frown or disappointment.

Jaiden's POV
Woah... James was this busy before. He was usually free when he was-... Single...

Now he's with someone, I guess he should soend time with her!... I'm just his friend anyway, I'm not something special to him. Just a friend...

Well, he's a very honest guy, he never broke a single promise. So maybe, we could hang out tomorrow! Yeah! I'll just hangout with Cheska today, and tomorrow, with James! Woo hoo!
End of POV

Jaiden rushed to her dorm to hang out with Cheska, whose reading Harry Potter books. Before Jaiden could even speak, Cheska already spoke.

Cheska: Hey gurl, why so early? I though you were with James? -still reading-

Jaiden: Well, he's busy doing a project with her girlfriend, Angelica

Cheska: Oh... Well, Angelica's lucky to have James as a boyfriend. He's popular in youtube, a nice and trustworthy, very gentle and a thoughtful guy.

Jaiden: W-well... Does being a bestfriend count?

Cheska: Well... Not really, I mean, Angelica owns James now and James owns Angelica so-

Jaiden: Being a friend doesnt count?...

Cheska: Doesnt count wouldnt be the word. Maybe like, in the middle. But being in a relationship with him is much superior though

Jaiden: O-oh... Okay, but me and James will hang out tomorrow, he said. So for now, I could hang out with you

Cheska: Cool!

~The next day~

Bzz Bzz

James: Oh hey Jaiden, what's up?

Jaiden: Are we going to hang out today?

James: Sorry, but me and Angelica's project isnt finished

Jaiden: What were you-?!.... I-it's fine... Maybe tomorrow?

James: Yeah sure

Jaiden: B-bye...

End of call

Jaiden putted her phone down, she started to cry. Cheska wasnt in their dorm room, she was eating breakfast

Jaiden's POV
J-james just broke a promise... This is new to him... He never broke a promise before, why is he like this? He was never like this until he-... Got someone special, like me...

I was ignoring him... But he went through something worse than me... I've ignored him for years, until now. I only have talked to him when Liam left!...

I'm such a horrible best friend... Am I even his "best friend"? I think I'm his "worst friend". Ugh! Jaiden why do you gave to be so stupid!

You left and ignored your best friend for years! He must've been sad all along. I bet he did get depressed, because of me...

He thought lost me, he got depressed... I feel so bad for him... I hate myself! Not spending time with him, and I'm always with Liam! What kind of friend am I?!

Without Liam in the way... I miss James...

I guess I really do deserve this... I deserve this because I ignored him, neglected him... And all of the horrible things I did to him...
End of POV