Falling All Over Again

James' POV

Jaiden just called me, she wanted to hang out with me again. It was the 5th time month.

Well I wouldnt blame her, we havent hang out for years, and those missed out years must be replaced.

So I prepared myself. I change me clothes into something simple. Fixed my nest looking hair, kissed Angelica on the cheek and promised her that I would be back before 9PM.

I left our house at 10AM.

End of POV

Jaiden's POV

I just called James so we could hang out. Liam's gone for weeks for a business trip to Korea, and I have time to hang out with James.

I wore my purple dress, a purple headband, and my purple friendship bracelet. James has one actually, which is color blue. I have no idea if he's going to wear it. 100% not

James told me that we should go to an amusement park, it was our favorite spot as kids. And to be honest, it still is!

End of POV

The two reached the amusement park at 10:28AM.

James: Hey Jaiden

Jaiden: Hi James. Um, y-you look stunning today!...

James ignored the fact that she's stuttering and blushing. Since he knew she has a crush on him even if she's still in a relationship.

James: Oh this old thing? Nah, I dont look good in this shirt

Jaiden: Dont be humble!

James: Fine... You win! But you look cute in that dress

Jaiden: Hmm? Come again?

James: N-nothing!

James' POV

What the-, fricking what?! What did I just say?! Did I say she's cute?! I mean she does look cute and- GAH! James snao outbof it! You. Have. A. Girl. Friend. Already!

End of POV

James: A-anyways! Shall we have some fun?

Jaiden: Let's... -giggles-

The duo walked around the amusement park, and played some of their childhood game booths.

They also explored new games built in the amusement park.

Jaiden: Yes! I win again!

James: Congrats Jaiden, again...

-2 laughs-

James' POV

He giggle is so cute... Her smile is just... Gah! Not again James! -slaps self-

End of POV

Jaiden: J-james? Why are you slapping your face?

James: Huh? Oh! Uhm... N-nothing!

Jaiden: Really now?

James: Yep! There were just many flies, t-that's all!

Jaiden: Alrighty then... Hey, what time is it?

James: 5PM, why?

Jaiden: Oh, well is it fine if we ride a ferris wheel? I just wanted to see the beautiful sunset somewhete high up. But nothing too flirty or romantic, just. A friendly one! I mean, we have our own partner now, right?

James: Yea, sure. Let's go!

James grabbed Jaiden's hand and while pulling her to the ferris wheel. He was blushing, he has no idea why, but he letted it slide.

Jaiden didnt notice since James was looking away from her and looking at the ferries wheel. Also, her hair danced around her face, making some strand of her hair go through her mouth.

~After waiting in line~

The two finally got in one of the carts. The sunset was setting, it's sunlight made a spectacular scene under water.

Jaiden smiled at James, signalling him, thanks for taking me here.

James' POV

I smiled back at her. But smiling back from her was different from Angelica's though... Why do I feel this way?

Jaiden's smile, giggle, laugh... Is very different from Angelica's... Her personality is just simple, yet an extraordinary one for me...

Both ladies are beautiful and talented... But, my heart says Jaiden is much better...

I think I'm falling for her... All over again...

Your lipstick stains
On the front lobe of my left-side brains
I knew I wouldn't forget you
And so I went and let you
Blow my mind

Your sweet moonbeam
The smell of you in every single dream I dream
I knew when we collided
You're the one I have decided
Who's one of my kind