Jealousy

James and Jaiden walked to their class. James was making Jaiden laugh along the way, and he successfully made her smile once again.

James smiled at the fact that she's smiling. James loved on how Jaiden smiles, how she walks. He just loves every bit of Jaiden.

But he loved them in a friendly way.

After minutes, the duo finally have reached their classroom.

The two sat near each other and started their class together, along with other students.

~Many hours passed~

There were 5 minutes left before their break, and Jaiden felt an urge to use the bathroom.

Jaiden: James I'm just going to pee

James: Okay, meet you at the lockers, k?

Jaiden: Sure. Um, miss! May I go out?

Mrs.Hidgeons: Go ahead Jaiden

Jaiden walked out of her classroom and went to the comfort room.

~Minutes passed~

Jaiden walked to the locker room, it was 1 minute until break. Then, Brian appeared.

Brian: Hey Jaiden!

Jaiden: B-brian! Nice to see you again! W-what are you doing here?

Brian: Nothing... Just to give you this

Then he pressed his lips on to hers. Jaiden was shocked, that she didnt know what to do.

The bell rang, and James went out of the classroom first, making him see the scene where Jaiden and Brian were kissing.

When James saw that, his heart ached. No, he didnt caught a sudden heart attack, but it may felt like he was having a heart attack.

But his heart ached because he saw his best friend, kissing someone.

James' POV
Why do I feel a terrible pain in my chest? I dont liek her at all, right? If not, then why does it hurt me so much seeing them kiss?

I... I dont like Jaiden at all... But why do I feel like I'm jealous of something. But is the only thing that

I could ask. Why did it cause too much pain to me if I dont like her at all?

Is it because I really do? But never knew it? Impossible! It's myself! But... Ugh...
End of POV

A tear dropped on James' face, he couldnt stand seeing them kiss, so he walked away.

~With Jaiden~

Jaiden finally gathered imformation and finally took action. She slapped Brian on the face and yelled

Jaiden: Why did you do that?! What the heck!

Brian: Oh I am so so sorry!

Jaiden: You better be!

Then Jaiden saw James walk away while his head, bowed.

Jaiden: James! Wait!

James heard her call his name, his chest ached even more. After hearing that, he couldnt hear a thing but his voices echoing through the walls of his mind, fighting.

He increased his walking speed, wanting to get far away as much as possible from Jaiden.

Jaiden kept yelling his name, but since James was deafed by the voices, he was just continously walking with his head looking at the ground.

James left the school without permission, even if he still has 3 classes left for the day. He just couldnt take it anymore.

He just wanted to sleep the day away, and never see Jaiden for a bit. Luckily tomorrow, there's no classes since there's a special holiday, and he has a great opportunity to escape from Jaiden's face, for mow though...

-----

Thanks ILive2Fangirl for the idea!
(We collabed for this part of the story actually) I couldnt do it without you!