Realizing

~Years later~

College is finished, diplomas are received, and off to adulthood. Liam decided to move in to an apartment with Jaiden. While James and Angelica decided to lived at their own house.

Jaiden was packing her stuffs, when Jax called her name.

Jaiden: Yea, what is it Jax?

Jax: You have a visitor!

Jaiden: Let him or her in!

Jax: Okay!

Jaiden heard the door open, and footsteps. She didnt mind it since she was too busy to look. Hey a guy said.

Jaiden went to look who that was, and it was James.

Jaiden: James! -hugs him-

James' POV

What's wrong with her? Why is she so happy to see me?

End of POV

James: Why so happy?

Jaiden: O-oh umm... Nothing -continues to pack- So why are you here anyway?

James: I'm here to help you

Jaiden: -eyes widened but James didnt notice since she was packing- Why are you going to help me? Help your girlfriend! I'm pretty sure she needs it

James: Cant I help my best friend?

Jaiden's POV

B-best friend? I thought we ended up as friends. I guess he forgived me? I dont know... I still feel bad for him...

End of POV

Jaiden: Alright you dork, you can help me

James: Ahahaha! Oh Jaiden, you and your goofy personality... -smirk-

Jaiden: !!! -blushes-

James didnt notice Jaiden blush, since he already have turned his head when she started to blush.

Jaiden kept wondering why she blushed at his smirk. She know that she's in a relationship with Liam, she cant just fall for him! That's illegal!

Jaiden just brushed it off and continued to pack. But packing their stuffs wasnt very serious. They joked around, threw clothes and stuffs at each other.

Jaiden's POV

Playing childish games with James me me young. After playfully throwing things, I plopped down on to my bed, and tears fell.

James went and sat next to me at my bed and asked why.

Jaiden: I-its just... I miss the old days, you and I, having fun. The time you and I woke up early just to play...

James rubbed his right hand on to my back with a reassuring smile, like he's telling me everything's going to be alright, he's here, and he understands me.

Then, James and I got back to packing things up.

End of POV

After hours of packing, Jaiden's stuffs are all packed up. Liam picked Jaiden from her house, and the 2 boys helped her put her stuffs in the moving truck, and some in Liam's car.

After packing everything up, Jaiden and Liam went in the car. James was left at Jaiden's house since he has his own car.

Jaiden waved goodbye to James, as James did the same.

~The next day~

Jaiden kept calling James all morning, but there was no answer.

She started to get worried, so she went to her facebook to open her messanger and leave a text again.

But when she opened her facebook, she saw photos that was uploaded by James 2 minutes ago. She clicked it, and all of them were pictures of James and Angelica.

She lost breath a bit. She felt her heart cry. She has no idea why. She cried uncontrollably. Her heart ached for some reason after seeing that pictures.

Jaiden's POV

Why am I crying uncontrollably?! Why did my heart ache after seeing that?! Is it because I'm jealous?! Or I just lost a friend?!

Surely I didnt lost him... But there's something in me saying I was jealous... But I cant! I'm in a relationship with Liam! I cant just...

What am I feeling? Am I inlove or what? Why did I skip a heart beat? Why did my heart ache? Why did I so uncontrollably? Why do I feel like I wanted to take her place?

My mind says I must not like nor love him. But half of my mind and the whole of my heart says I love him...

When I'm near James, I felt like, my surroundings became clearer. With Liam, he's just like a torch. But James, he's like a sun, who could light up everything...

Whenever Liam jokes, I dont really enjoy them much, but James' jokes make me laugh. It was really interesting...

So it means... I do love him... Now I know why my heart ached, sobbed uncontrollably, and skipped a heart beat...

Now I know how James felt before... Falling in love with me, and me rejecting him... This is really painful...

I wish I hadnt made the wrong decision. I wish my mind picked James in the first place...

My heart's been crying ever since I rejected him. I rejected him because I thought falling in love with a best friend would be weird. But I was wrong...

I wish I've followed my heart... Now my mind's a mess, I'm full of regrets... I wish I could go back and change the past...

Now, James is in love with someone that isnt me...